• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Pampered Chef bar pan prone to warping?

In summary, Jessica's bar pan is warped, and although it's not a big deal to her, it's something that others might find odd.
MaddyandOwensMom
I have to ask this question because it seemed so odd to me. A while ago one of my hosts needed to return her bar pan because it warped. I don't even see how that is possible. I don't get the impression that it started out that way; that maybe there was a defect in it to begin with. Wouldn't it just crack before it warped? Has anyone had this happen? I'm just really curious at this point!
Jessica

I have one large bar pan that is warped, I kept it because it's so well seasoned that I am not starting over. I have a friend that had a large bar pan warp the first time they used it, they got it replaced.

I received a warped pan one time, I had it replaced. There was nothing really wrong with it, but it did tilt a little bit and it wobbled on the counter - I didn't want to use it as my demo.

I have a hostess who says her baker is warped

My large bar pan is warped and wobbled, I still use it all the time and in demos...no one notices...I barely notice...

I occasionally remind people that the stoneware is made of natural clay. Clay doesn't always dry/shrink evenly, so some pieces may appear (or become) a bit warped.

OK! It just seemed so odd to me! The part about the natural clay makes sense. Thanks for the imput!
Jessica

I had a FABULOUS bar pan that was a little warped on one edge. I loved it but...................it was one of three that did not survive us moving into this house. I have a new one but I don't love it the same (please don't tell it that though!).

My bar pan is a bit lifted on the one side, not enough for someone to notice unless they were really staring at it. What drive me a bit batty about my bar pan is hump toward the middle of the bar pan. Ah well, it's seasoned very nicely, so I'm not giving it up. LOL

The bar pan included in my New Consultant kit really wobbled on the counter, so I called HO. They told me to destroy it and they sent me a new one. I kept it until the new one came. It, too, wobbled. HO wanted it returned to them. They sent me a new one. The new one is much better.

Related to Is the Pampered Chef bar pan prone to warping?

1. What is a "Warped Bar Pan"?

A "Warped Bar Pan" is a specialized baking pan designed by Pampered Chef. It is made of heavy-duty, non-stick metal and features a raised edge on one side and a flat edge on the other, allowing it to be used for both baking and cooling bars and other baked goods.

2. Can the "Warped Bar Pan" be used in the oven?

Yes, the "Warped Bar Pan" is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450°F. It is perfect for baking a variety of treats such as brownies, blondies, and granola bars.

3. How do I clean the "Warped Bar Pan"?

The "Warped Bar Pan" is designed to be easy to clean. It is recommended to hand wash it with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. It is not dishwasher safe.

4. Can the "Warped Bar Pan" be used in the freezer?

Yes, the "Warped Bar Pan" is freezer-safe. It is great for making frozen desserts such as ice cream bars or for storing leftover bars in the freezer.

5. Is the "Warped Bar Pan" covered by a warranty?

Yes, the "Warped Bar Pan" is covered by Pampered Chef's limited lifetime warranty. If the pan becomes damaged or defective under normal household use, it will be replaced free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rennea
  • AnnieBee
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Products and Tips
Replies