• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I return my Chef's Tools Spoon after the handle fell off?

In summary, the handle on one of the Chef's Tools spoons came off, and the rep advised the customer to do an adjustment now before it becomes a problem. Two other customers had their handles come off of strainers, and the rep advised them to exchange them. The customer feels better about the spoon now that it has been replaced.
ChefPaulaB
I just had the handle come off of my Chef's Tools Spoon (#2342)... It was the weirdest thing... I washed it by hand and was drying it and it just came right off in my hand. I'm a little nervous about reporting it and trying to get a replacement, right now I'm waiting for a replacement for my Rice Cooker (it seems the return has been lost in transit) and I've had to send back a few other things recently... but since I have to show my stuff at shows, I'm a little pickier about what I'll just tolerate. But I don't think that it would be a good selling point to have the handle come off at a show while someone is looking at it. What do you think? Do they start keeping count after a while? Would you send it back? Has this ever happened to anyone else? I just ordered a couple more chef's tools because I love them so much, now not so sure I should've. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

My Chef's Tool "smaller spoon" handle came off too! It is my first choice to use for serving Trifles.

Actually it was my small spoon, I looked at the wrong thing... Did you get a replacement?

I felt sorry for the rep who answered the phone last time I called to get a replacement - I had a laundry list of things that I'd been sitting on and called all at once - which meant they were ordered at different times, had different reference numbers, a big mess! Best to do it now before it's too close to the holidays and shipping slows down!

they do not keep track, so don't worry about that.Do an adjustment now. You can't show it that way!

I had my handle come off 2 of the strainers!
They exchanged them without issues.

Thanks! I feel better about it now. I will exchange it. Love this sight!

Mine came off too! I had not called for an adjustment because I didn't want to have to send it back, but maybe I should go ahead and call. There could be an issue with this one and they need to know.

I was just curious... I do all of my adjustments on line... you all talk about calling, is there a reason? I just feel for me it's easier to do it online... do you get something different when you call? Just wondering...

1. How can I fix my chef's tool handle if it fell off?

If your chef's tool handle fell off, you can easily fix it by using a strong adhesive or epoxy glue. Simply apply the glue to the end of the handle and firmly press it onto the tool. Let it dry completely before using the tool again.

2. Is it safe to continue using a chef's tool with a loose handle?

No, it is not safe to use a chef's tool with a loose handle. This can lead to accidents and injuries. It is important to fix the handle or replace the tool entirely before using it again.

3. Can I return my chef's tool if the handle fell off?

Yes, you can return your chef's tool if the handle fell off. Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee and will replace or refund any defective products. Contact our customer service team for assistance with your return.

4. How can I prevent my chef's tool handle from falling off in the future?

To prevent your chef's tool handle from falling off, make sure to regularly check and tighten any screws or bolts that hold the handle in place. Also, avoid using excessive force when using the tool, as this can cause the handle to become loose.

5. Can I use any type of glue to fix my chef's tool handle?

No, it is recommended to use a strong adhesive or epoxy glue specifically designed for tool repair. These types of glue are stronger and more durable, ensuring that your handle will stay in place for a longer period of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • BeckyC5830
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam