• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chef's Tool-Slotted Turner & Bamboo Spoon Set...warranty?

In summary, the Chef's Tool-Slotted Turner & Bamboo Spoon Set comes with a lifetime warranty that covers any manufacturing defects or issues with the materials used. This includes defects in the handle, head, or overall quality of the product. If you are not satisfied with the set, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. There is no need to register the set for the warranty to be valid, but it is recommended to keep your receipt or proof of purchase. To make a warranty claim, contact the customer service team or visit the website for instructions. They will guide you through the process and ensure you receive a replacement or refund for your faulty set.
SummerG
Good Morning,

I was curious if anybody else had experience problems with these products? I just ordered them about 1 or 2 months ago.

The Slotted Turner started to "peel" at the end, as if it were melting. It happened the first time I used it and has gotten worse. I used it to flip pancakes and eggs. I did not leave it sitting in the pan while it was hot. You can peel off little pieces of the material at the end. Has anybody else's started to do this?

The round spoon (don't know if it's the 10 inch or the 12 inch) the first time I used it, it chipped off on the end. I was using it for a stir-fry.

I'm thinking these would both qualify to go under the warranty right? I really haven't experienced having problems with our wonderful products so I was kind of surprised. What would you do?

Thanks for your input!

Mine has done this too! The first time we used it. My husband was making pancakes on the Double Burner Griddle. He didn't let it sit on the burner (but so what if he did they are supposed to be heat safe up to 450 degrees!!).

I have mine set aside because I plan to send it back to PC. This incident happened right before Christmas and it is still sitting here in my office!!

I have a past host that this happened to. I called HO and they did an adjustment no problem

1. What is the warranty period for the Chef's Tool-Slotted Turner & Bamboo Spoon Set?

The Chef's Tool-Slotted Turner & Bamboo Spoon Set has a lifetime warranty, which covers any manufacturing defects or issues with the materials used.

2. What does the warranty cover?

The warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship of the Chef's Tool-Slotted Turner & Bamboo Spoon Set. This includes any issues with the handle, head, or overall quality of the product.

3. Can I return the set if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, if you are not satisfied with your Chef's Tool-Slotted Turner & Bamboo Spoon Set, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

4. Do I need to register my set for the warranty to be valid?

No, there is no need to register your Chef's Tool-Slotted Turner & Bamboo Spoon Set for the warranty to be valid. However, it is recommended to keep your receipt or proof of purchase in case you need to make a warranty claim in the future.

5. How do I make a warranty claim for my set?

If you believe your Chef's Tool-Slotted Turner & Bamboo Spoon Set is covered under the warranty, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-XXX-XXXX or visit our website for instructions on how to submit a warranty claim. Our team will guide you through the process and ensure you receive a replacement or refund for your faulty set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies