• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Honing Tool on Backorder? Did anyone else receive an email from HO?

In summary, a honing tool is a necessary kitchen tool for sharpening and maintaining the edge of knives. It is currently on backorder due to high demand, but there is no specific date for when it will be back in stock. While it is not available for purchase at the moment, there are alternative honing tools available for purchase.
DebbieSAChef
Did anyone else get this email from HO?

Dear Debbie,

Listed below are the orders you have submitted within the past 24 hours
that currently contain items on back order. This information will also
appear on the packing list included with the initial shipment of each
order.

Order Number: K46
*Item:1057 Forged Cutlery Honing Tool
Qty: 1
Est. Ship Date: Dec 14, 2006

I took off my host's name for privacy sake but I am so upset. Does this mean that they just aren't getting enough inventory from vendors? I was so relieved to hear the Decorating bottles and deep dish baker are back on sale. I would be so devestated if something else went on backorder in DECEMBER!!! The only good thing is that she used to sell PC, so she'll understand but I'm still a little embarrassed about the whole thing.

Debbie :D

It probably went on backorder because there were knives on host special in October.

There are quite a few items on backorder. Backorder I can live it, it's a reality of the retail life. But another STOP SELL would make me nuts!!!

This and the silicone whisk are both on backorder. The email I got said they expect delivery next week and the week after. So it's a little late, but not a huge timeframe.

Yeah I got that one too... Here is to hoping they get it for Christmas :D

I got an email today that the Lift & Serve is on backorder! I hardly sell any of these!

1. What is a honing tool and why is it important for cooking?

A honing tool is an essential kitchen tool used for sharpening and maintaining the edge of knives. It helps to keep your knives sharp, allowing for more precise and efficient cutting, and preventing accidents in the kitchen.

2. Why is the honing tool currently on backorder?

Due to high demand, the honing tool is currently on backorder. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are working to restock the item as soon as possible.

3. When will the honing tool be back in stock?

We are constantly monitoring inventory and restocking products as quickly as possible. However, we do not have a specific date for when the honing tool will be back in stock. We recommend signing up for our email newsletter to be notified when it becomes available again.

4. Can I still purchase the honing tool even though it's on backorder?

Unfortunately, the honing tool is not available for purchase while on backorder. However, you can still add it to your wishlist or cart and complete the purchase once it is back in stock.

5. Are there any alternative honing tools available for purchase?

Yes, we offer a variety of honing tools that may be suitable for your needs. You can browse our selection online or contact our customer service for assistance in finding the right tool for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
catlwilles
Replies
Views
Lilamyw3
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies