• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Honing Tool on Backorder?

In summary, people have ordered the forged steel knives or have gotten them as the host special last month, but no one seemed interested in the honing tool.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I just noticed the honing tool is on backorder

ooooooo. i JUST got mine!

I am so glad I got my show in before they went on BO b/c my last one had several of them

I have not gotten an email about this, have yall?

I haven't either, Jennifer.

How did you find out they were on backorder? I have a host expecting one today. I wonder if it will come. I never got an email about it.

jenniferlynne said:
How did you find out they were on backorder? I have a host expecting one today. I wonder if it will come. I never got an email about it.

It shows up when you go to CC, shipment status, backorder status.

I think if they are only a few short and know they won't be backordered very long they don't do an announcement. I am sure that you wouldn't even have known the difference!

I got mine yesterday. Thank goodness! Just had to drive for an hour to go pick up a shipment that was supposed to be delivered to my home not the hosts.

Just got my Weekly Bites e-mail and it was mentioned in there. All current backorders will be filled by December 8th.

I was kind of surprised it is on backorder because I have only sold 1 or 2 of them.

I have not sold one! :rolleyes:

I finally sold one this past weekend. Bummer! I guess they'll just ship to her when it's in right? I have yet to submit that show.

any word when Cranberry baker and decoratorbottles will be available again??

thanks;

liz

lizcooks4u said:
bottles will be available again??

thanks;

liz
I am loosing some major sales because of these 2 items being on stop sell:mad: !

I got my deep covered baker about 2 weeks ago in my SS plus shipment, that I ordered at the beginning of Nov....so they must be up to date with their back orders, so I hope it is soon!!

I'm losing a ton of sales b/c of the baker being on backorder. As for the honing tool, I haven't sold even ONE!!!

Just got my honing tool yesterday as well! Although I haven't sold one yet either...
People have ordered the forged steel knives or have gotten them as the host special last month, but no one seemed interested in the honing tool. Well, maybe after they use the knives for a while and realize they aren't as sharp as when they were brand new, maybe they'll place an order!:)

Related to Is the Honing Tool on Backorder?

What is a honing tool and why is it important?

A honing tool is a kitchen tool used to maintain the sharpness of knives by realigning the blade edge. It is important because a sharp knife is essential for efficient and safe cooking, as well as prolonging the life of the knife.

Why is the honing tool currently on backorder?

Due to high demand, the honing tool has temporarily sold out and is currently on backorder. We apologize for any inconvenience and are working to restock it as soon as possible.

When will the honing tool be back in stock?

The honing tool is expected to be back in stock within the next 2-3 weeks. However, this is an estimated time frame and may be subject to change. We recommend checking our website periodically for updates on availability.

Can I still place an order for the honing tool even though it is on backorder?

Yes, you can still place an order for the honing tool while it is on backorder. Your order will be fulfilled as soon as the product is back in stock.

Is there a waitlist for the honing tool?

Unfortunately, we do not have a waitlist for the honing tool. However, you can sign up for our email notifications to be alerted when the product is back in stock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tiffanypc05
  • kaseydee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • pampered_chef_swva