• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

12" Executive Skillet Backordered??

In summary, the item on back order is the Mega Scraper. The show that it was requested for has already shipped, and the host was told that they would send another one as soon as possible.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Did I miss it somewhere that these were on backorder? I just called b/c one of my shows came in & it shows shipping in box 2 but there is no box two & no tracking on cc for a 2nd box. I just got off the phone & after about 5mins of trying to find it on the order she said it is on backorder & she had no eta either.

I saw that on CC this morning. I had several on February parties, so I'm wondering if the one to be delivered will have the 2 on it or not. I didn't recall seeing an email, though. I just happened to check to see if anything else was on back order, besides our loverly Mega Scrapers!

When did you submit your show? Mine was submitted 3/2 with 2 of the skillets on it. I might give my host a heads up... Thanks!

Tammy

Oh no really??? I sell at least one at every show!!!

My show was 2/29 & it just shipped last week & b/c of weather I just got it today instead of Saturday.

Be sure & watch it b/c my order showed the 12" shipping in box 2 on the host's order summary but there was no box 2 at all. I have never had anything backordered before so I assumed they would let you know if something was b/o but I guess not. It would really be mis-leading to the host receiving the order summary & it showing to be in box 2.

You can check BO products on CC under the Shipment Status section. When I have had things on BO in the past I have gotten an email from HO when the order ships that says they are BO. They seem to be behind these days, so, you may get notice late.

This is what is on there right now:
Back Order Status

The following information is current as of Friday, March 7, 2008:

The following item is currently on back order:

Mega Scraper, Item #1701 — Consultant orders only
Executive 12" Skillet, Item #2865
Nonstick Cake Pan with Bonus Checkerboard Insert, Item #9611

Please note: Any customer may cancel an order and obtain a refund if he or she would prefer not to wait for shipment of a backordered item. Please contact the Solution Center at 888-OUR-CHEF for more information.

Thanks Jennifer.....I had never noticed those two options before!

Has anyone heard when these might be coming available again?

I heard March 27th, I think...I HOPE!

I had 2 on backorder from Feb. parties, one shipped yesterday and one shipped today.

I have one on back order for a Feb show...I received an email saying it would ship on the 24th and arrive on the 27th....and it hasn't arrived at my host's house. I check the tracking # and it doesn't say anything except Package data transmitted to FedEx.

I'm so pissed....my poor host has been waiting all month for this pan...I didn't receive any info from HO that the pan didn't ship.

What the heck??:grumpy:

My Feb. host just got hers last night.

I called last night & held for over 2 hours b/c it showed shipped on March 25th but no movement. HO said they would send out another one asap & if we got 2 just to call them back.

My show on the 16h and submitted on the 19th just shipped

1. When will the "12" Executive Skillet" be back in stock?

At this time, we do not have an exact restock date for the "12" Executive Skillet". However, we are working closely with our suppliers to get it back in stock as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. Can I place a backorder for the "12" Executive Skillet"?

Unfortunately, we do not offer backorders for this product. We recommend checking back on our website or signing up for our email updates to be notified when it is back in stock.

3. Is there a similar skillet that I can purchase instead?

Yes, we have a 10" Executive Skillet that is currently in stock. It offers similar features and is a great alternative until the "12" Executive Skillet" is back in stock.

4. Can I purchase the "12" Executive Skillet" from a physical store?

Our products are only available for purchase through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. We do not have physical stores at this time.

5. Will the backorder delay my entire order?

If you have other items in your order that are currently in stock, they will still be shipped out and the backordered item will be sent separately once it is back in stock. You will not be charged any additional shipping fees for the backordered item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered_chef_swva
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
luvtocook
  • pampered1224