• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Covered Professional Skillet No Longer Available on PPP?

I'm not sure if the lifetime warranty is for the entire pan or just the coating.I'm not sure if the lifetime warranty is for the entire pan or just the coating.
MaddyandOwensMom
...why PPP is not accepting the Covered Professional Skillet as either a 60% off or a full price item? I was wondering if anyone knew if this item was sold out and maybe I just missed that announcement. I was just looking over a catty host's show and she wanted one. Under "items" it will print the name using either the item number or special discount item number and then list it as $0.00. Now THAT'S quite the bargain, but obviously, I'd never put it through like that. I'm hoping that she will except the 12" Executive Skillet at 60% off and then use her Half-price on the lid. It is more money in the end, but I'm not sure what else to tell her if this item is gone.
Jessica

I'd call home office tech support first.
She may not have the money to spend on the more expensive item.

The show IS dated for February right?

I haven't heard that it was sold out...just that it was running low.

Jessica -

Try item # y769 and see if that works - That is the Host special code for the 60% for the month for that item - if that doesnt work - I would call HO

I think that is the product mentioned in the weekly bites that is currently running out of stock. I think they were only guaranting orders through Feb 11 for that product. Check last weeks Weekly Bites for the correct information.

This is from Weekly Bites Feb. 5

Professional Cookware Large Covered Skillet While Supplies Last
As announced last July, Professional Cookware will be discontinued on March 1, 2008. Until March 1, all Professional Cookware pieces will be available while supplies last. That means we will not backorder these products once we have run out of stock Please be aware that the Large Covered Skillet (#2769) is nearly sold out. We anticipate filling all orders for this item submitted by Monday, February 11. If you have not yet submitted Show orders that include this item, note that orders will be filled on first-come, first served basis until inventory is gone.

Thanks so much! I assumed HO was closed today, so I wanted to see if any of you knew. I do remember reading that in Weekly Bites now that it is being mentioned. I'll let her now the info.
Thanks again!
Jessica

I had a couple hosts who wanted the Professional 12" pan and the 12" lid. I encouraged both of them to get the Executive, it was less than $10 more to do the Executive. Figure out the price difference and help pursude her to get the Executive since the one she wants is probably gone by now.

Oh, shoot, I totally forgot about that and just submitted a show with the Family Skillet.....argh!

DebbieJ said:
Oh, shoot, I totally forgot about that and just submitted a show with the Family Skillet.....argh!

If it was the regular skillet with no lid, you are fine. It's just the covered skillet that is low.

Whew! Okay, I can't read today! :)

DebbieJ said:
Whew! Okay, I can't read today! :)

I only know because I had a host wanting to order the family skillet. I thought it was the one that they were talking about and double checked the email myself. But I was able to talk her into the Executive anyway!

For $10 extra, you certainly need to get the LIFETIME WARRANTY!

KellyTheChef said:
For $10 extra, you certainly need to get the LIFETIME WARRANTY!

I thought all the pans had a lifetime warranty? Maybe I just never paid attention to the professional before!

The Professional does have a lifetime warranty. The Generation II didn't.

chefann said:
The Professional does have a lifetime warranty. The Generation II didn't.

I just looked that up myself, I was beginning to wonder if I was loosing my mind because I've promoted all the cookware in the catalog as life time warranty.

I haven't talked with her yet, but I went to the finalize tab to see if anything needed adjustment and it said that the "product was no longer available." It didn't even occur for me to check there as it's usually something to do with money when those big red dots show up!
Jessica

Related to Is the Covered Professional Skillet No Longer Available on PPP?

1. Does anyone know if Pampered Chef products come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your product, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Does anyone know if Pampered Chef offers discounts or promotions?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers discounts and promotions for our customers. You can sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on any current deals.

3. Does anyone know if Pampered Chef has a return policy?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a 30-day return policy for unused and unopened products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can contact our customer service team for a return authorization and instructions.

4. Does anyone know if Pampered Chef has a fundraising program?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a fundraising program for schools, organizations, and individuals. You can host a virtual or in-person cooking show and earn a percentage of sales towards your cause. Contact us for more information.

5. Does anyone know if Pampered Chef products are dishwasher safe?

Yes, most Pampered Chef products are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for some delicate or non-stick products to prolong their lifespan. Please refer to the product's care instructions for more specific information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedchef88
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • alidafrizzell