• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forNew Consultants- Supply Order Kit

In summary, the Business Building Package includes a bargain price for the first 60 days, but when you try to key in the item number it is not there. HO contacted the consultant and they were able to get the kit at a different price with the fall information. The kit enhancement for the fourth month includes the option to buy products at 40% off.
Humble Beginnings
Just wanted to share as I almost missed out. We have our Business Building Package we can place within our first 60 days which is a bargain. I wasn't really sure when my 60 days was up but I talked with my director and she said I should call HO and just double check if I will get the fall catelogs in the package since it may be the spring/summer ones. Well I went on last night and when I punched in the item number it wasn't there. My director called me this morning and let me know she talked with HO (love her) and there is a different item number for new consultants to key in to get the kit at $42.00 with the fall information (JG49). This was a great savings for me so I'm happy I didn't just send in my order last night. Just wanted to share :)

Awesome!!! I LOVED the Business Building Pack when I started!!! So glad you were able to get it!!

Not to sound totally dumb...is this the same thing that I had ordered that was $38? Where you get catalogs and drawing slips etc at a discount?

Also, don't we get to do something special in the 4th month?

Thanks for any info you may be able to offer...it sure is appreciated!

ChefSharain said:
Not to sound totally dumb...is this the same thing that I had ordered that was $38? Where you get catalogs and drawing slips etc at a discount?

Also, don't we get to do something special in the 4th month?

Thanks for any info you may be able to offer...it sure is appreciated!

Yup that's the same kit. And yes in our 4th month we due a kit enhancement and can buy products at 40% off. I have my eye on the stainless mixing bowl and the deep covered baker. What are you thinking of getting if you haven't yet?

Can we choose anything at 40%?

Yes up to 500.00 worth. Awesome deal!

Is that $500 worth of products BEFORE or AFTER the 40% off?

My KE month is next month -- I'm so excited! Between that and the Cookware Host Specials, I'm totally going to be broke next month. :-D

That I'm not sure about, i'm sure someone else might know the answer to that.

Yup that's the same kit. And yes in our 4th month we due a kit enhancement and can buy products at 40% off. I have my eye on the stainless mixing bowl and the deep covered baker. What are you thinking of getting if you haven't yet?

What is included in the Supply Order Kit for new consultants?

The Supply Order Kit for new consultants includes essential items such as catalogs, order forms, business supplies, and product samples. It also includes a consultant manual and training materials to help you get started.

How do I order a Supply Order Kit as a new consultant?

You can order a Supply Order Kit through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in, go to the "Resources" tab, and select "Order Supplies." The kit will be automatically added to your order.

Is there a cost for the Supply Order Kit?

Yes, there is a cost for the Supply Order Kit. The current price is $109 plus tax and shipping. This cost is subject to change without notice.

What if I already have some of the items included in the Supply Order Kit?

If you already own some of the items included in the Supply Order Kit, you can choose to purchase a smaller kit or individual items instead. This can be done through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

How long will it take for the Supply Order Kit to arrive?

The Supply Order Kit typically ships within 1-2 business days. Depending on your location, it may take up to 7-10 business days for the kit to arrive. You can track your order through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachncook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • missmindym
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • babywings76