• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Convenience of a Supply Order Description - FYI Post

In summary, the person says that it would have been helpful to have pictures of the items on a supply order, and that this is something that has been on the "Frequently Visited Links" on CC for a while. They also mention that they are disappointed because they ordered the wrong thing, and that this is a list of items that are not found in a catalog.
ksmedic
How is it that I had no idea there was a supply order description until now...one year later. That would have made ordering so much easier and I would have actually gotten what I needed instead of ordering the wrong thing for a year!!!
I still wish they had pictures of the order sheets and just everything that consultants can order. This should be easier to find on consultants corner...or I should open my eyes when I'm on consultants corner.
Anyway this is kind of an FYI post.

I think it is new this season?
I agree, it would have been really helpful when I started a few years ago. They don't have pictures of everything yet, but it's a start!

We have had the Supply Order Fact sheet I believe for two years now. It has a description and pictures for the items on a supply order. You can find this under the Download Center tab.

About two years ago I mentioned to a Home Office person that it would be great to have pictures of what was on the supply order. He agreed that would be a good idea. The next day on the "Frequently Visited Links" on the right side of CC, there was a Supply Order Description link. I thought "Wow, I really pull some weight at Home Office" :rolleyes: Then I asked a fellow consultant and she said it had been there for a while. :blushing:

I do agree with having pictures or descriptions for the business items. I ordered dessert recipes cards expecting to get the yummy lemon cakes. I got something totally different. Slightly disappointed because the lemon cake card is a nice bright picture-perfect for winter shows & booths.

it doesn't have pictures of the paperwork - like order sheets, etc. I hope they include that someday...soon...so I stop buying the wrong thing.

What is a "Supply Order Description"?

A "Supply Order Description" is a detailed list of the products and quantities that a Pampered Chef consultant wishes to purchase for their business. It is used to place an order for supplies and inventory needed for cooking shows, demonstrations, and other events.

How do I submit a supply order description?

To submit a supply order description, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Orders" tab. Then, select "Place an Order" and click on "Add Items". From there, you can search for and add the products you wish to order, along with the desired quantities. Once you have completed your order, click on "Submit Order" to finalize the process.

Can I make changes to a supply order description after it has been submitted?

No, unfortunately, once a supply order description has been submitted, it cannot be edited. If you need to make changes or add more items, you will have to place a new supply order.

How long does it take for a supply order to be processed and delivered?

It typically takes 2-3 business days for a supply order to be processed and shipped out. Delivery times may vary depending on your location. You will receive an email notification once your order has been shipped.

What is the return policy for items included in a supply order description?

Pampered Chef has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all products. If you are not satisfied with any items included in your supply order, you can return them within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that some restrictions may apply for certain products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cati123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cati123
  • cheflorraine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Sonia_J