• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Supply Booster from Consultants Corner - Sonia's Question

In summary, the supply booster is a tool on the Pampered Chef website that helps consultants manage inventory and orders efficiently. It can be accessed through Consultants Corner and allows for ordering supplies for team members. There is no limit to the amount that can be ordered, but it is recommended to only order what is needed. Credit cards and Pampered Chef gift cards are accepted as payment methods.
Sonia_J
Hello everyone

I had found 1 post that said you could order the supply booster from the consultants corner - but I can't find it.
Can you order it thru PP?

Sonia

If you're talking about the supply booster for new consultants, I believe it's only available through the mail. There should be a yellow order sheet in your starter kit. Just send that in with your payment, and you will get your order pretty quickly.

Hi Sonia,Yes, you can order the supply booster through the consultants corner on the PP website. Just go to the "Shop" section and search for "supply booster" in the search bar. It should come up as one of the available products. Hope that helps!Best, [Your Username]

What is the supply booster?

The supply booster is a tool designed to help consultants manage their inventory and orders more efficiently. It allows you to easily track and order products from Pampered Chef.

How do I access the supply booster?

You can access the supply booster by logging into your Consultants Corner account on the Pampered Chef website. Once logged in, you will see a tab for the supply booster on the main menu.

Can I order supplies for my team through the supply booster?

Yes, the supply booster allows you to order supplies for your team members as well. You can easily select the products needed and specify which consultant the order is for.

Is there a limit to how much I can order through the supply booster?

There is no limit to the amount you can order through the supply booster. However, we do recommend ordering only what you need to avoid excess inventory and waste.

What payment methods are accepted for supply booster orders?

You can pay for your supply booster order using a credit card or a Pampered Chef gift card. Unfortunately, we do not accept cash or checks for supply booster orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cati123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cati123
  • monica.dixon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DanielleQ