• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Supply Booster Orders

In summary, placing a New Consultant Supply Booster Order allows you to stock up on essential Pampered Chef products at a discounted price, meet minimum sales requirements, and earn higher commission rates as a new consultant. You can place the order through your Virtual Office and customize it with specific products and quantities. Your order will be shipped within 3-5 business days and there is no limit on how many times you can place the order, but the discounted price is only available for the first three orders as a new consultant.
Kristen
Hi,

Just wondering if this can be ordered online or on the phone. Does it HAVE to be mailed in? I'm not very savvy yet in Pampered Partner, but I couldn't find it in there.

Also...can I order other supplies at the same time? If I order my booster and other supplies in the same month (separate orders) will I be charged the direct shipping rate for the 2nd order?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Unfortunately, you will be charged two separate shipping charges. To order your booster, you can go to consultants corner, click on the "my business" menu, then "my orders". Select the package and order now. Then you're good to go.
Also, on your first supply order, don't forget to add the free stoneware mold.

Hi there!

Yes, you can definitely order online or on the phone. It doesn't have to be mailed in. If you're having trouble finding it on Pampered Partner, you can always call their customer service line for assistance.

And yes, you can order other supplies at the same time. Just make sure to specify which items you want in each order to avoid any confusion. As for the shipping rate, I believe it will depend on the total amount of your order, so it's best to confirm with customer service. Hope that helps!

1. What are the benefits of placing a New Consultant Supply Booster Order?

Placing a New Consultant Supply Booster Order allows you to stock up on essential Pampered Chef products at a discounted price. It also helps you meet your minimum sales requirements and earn higher commission rates as a new consultant.

2. How do I place a New Consultant Supply Booster Order?

You can place a New Consultant Supply Booster Order through your Virtual Office. Simply log in, go to the "Orders" tab, and click on "New Consultant Supply Booster Order". From there, you can browse and select the products you want to purchase.

3. Can I customize my New Consultant Supply Booster Order?

Yes, you have the option to customize your order by choosing specific products and quantities. However, keep in mind that the discounted price may only apply to certain products.

4. When will my New Consultant Supply Booster Order be shipped?

Your order will be shipped within 3-5 business days after it is placed. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can place a New Consultant Supply Booster Order?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can place a New Consultant Supply Booster Order. However, keep in mind that the discounted price is only available for your first three orders as a new consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Sonia_J
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DanielleQ