• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Special Padded Envelopes in Our Show to Go Collection

I also use it for my dots platter. I like that it keeps everything organized and looking nice when I'm unpacking and packing up.
esavvymom
Staff member
What are the "Padded Envelopes" under the "Show to Go Collection"? Seems pricey for envelopes....so they must be something 'special'.

I'm sorry if I missed the announcement of what they were. (Wish they had pictures or descriptions online somewhere!)

If I understand they are the Padded Envelopes used to transport the SA pieces. HTH

I use one of mine (earned in the "it's in the bag" promotion a few months back) to transport my DCB to shows...the other one I either put my 10" saute pan in or I use it for my dots platter. I like them a lot and they look sharp when you're unpacking and packing at shows (as opposed to the dish towels I used previously for my DCB). I actually had a host compliment them (which I thought was a little weird, but hey, no big deal!).

Oh they are really nice. They are pictured on the Your rewards are "in the bag"promotion.

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/cs_08aug_sep.pdf

I actually was sad that they weren't in my supply order that arrived today. I had ordered them, but they weren't included. I have more boxes arriving tomorrow, so maybe they got separated in another box.

They are just oversized padded envelopes that match the other Show bag pieces. I have two sets of them (one for going to conference and one earned in the bag promo). I have my torte pan set in a small one, large bar pan in a large one and large round platter in another big one. I take these items to my shows with me. The other small one has my DCB. I have had a lot of hosts comment on mine too.

LOVE the padded envelopes. The smaller one fits the DCB. I used the larger one tonight for my 12 in skillet.

Related to Discover the Special Padded Envelopes in Our Show to Go Collection

1. How do I place a supply order?

To place a supply order, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Order Supplies" tab. From there, you can select the items you need and proceed to checkout.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement for supplies?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement of $150 for supply orders. This ensures that you have enough supplies on hand for your business.

3. How long does it take for supply orders to be delivered?

In general, supply orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location and any unforeseen shipping delays.

4. Can I cancel or make changes to my supply order?

If your supply order has not yet been processed, you may be able to make changes or cancel it by contacting Pampered Chef customer service. However, once the order has been processed, it cannot be changed or cancelled.

5. What do I do if there is an issue with my supply order?

If there is an issue with your supply order, such as missing or damaged items, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They will be able to help resolve the issue and ensure you receive the necessary supplies for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewtoMom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • MissChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ksmedic