• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Padded Envelopes with Cookware Divider for DCB - Worth Investing?

In summary, the conversation is about the padded envelopes and their usefulness for transporting the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker (DCB). The padded envelopes do not come with a cookware divider for the lid, but the cookware protectors can be purchased separately. The envelopes are highly recommended for their convenience and protection for the DCB and other cookware. They can be found in the regular catalog under the "Cookware" category.
Rosebud
question for anyone who had the padded envelopes. Does it comes with a cookware divider to use for the lid of the DCB?? If not where do you order the cookware dividers? I tried looked under the supply order and there not listed anywhere? lastly are the padded envelopes handy or would i be wasting my PC $$ I use the DCB at every show and I have both 8" saute pans so i figured they would help me with transport of those. Anyone have input?

The cookware protectors are what you're thinking of. They're not part of the supply order. They're in the regular catalog. They don't come with the padded envelopes.I don't have them, but want them too. I'm tired of wrapping my DCB in microfiber towels.

I just recently bought the envelopes..and I am SO happy that I did..they are so great..make me feel much more comfortable transporting my DCB to my shows..and the cookware protectors are so great to use with them as well..

To answer the specific question of if they have a divider, the answer is no. (at least in the ones I just got (used).) They are very nice and a great size, I was pleasantly surprised! But there isn't a separate pocket/divider for the lid. I like the idea of the cookware protectors (or even just a nice PC Towel- that's what I've always used, then I have a towel to use later).

Hi there! I'm a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I can answer your questions about the padded envelopes. Unfortunately, they do not come with a cookware divider for the lid of the DCB. You can order the cookware dividers separately, they are not listed under the supply order but you can find them under the "Cookware" category on the website.
In my experience, the padded envelopes are definitely handy for transporting the DCB and other cookware. They provide extra protection and make it easier to carry multiple items at once. Plus, they are reusable so you can use them for multiple shows. I highly recommend investing in them, especially if you use the DCB at every show. Hope this helps!

1. What are Padded Envelopes with Cookware Divider for DCB?

Padded Envelopes with Cookware Divider for DCB are specially designed shipping envelopes that are padded to protect your cookware during transit. They also feature a divider to keep the pieces of your DCB (deep covered baker) separate and secure.

2. Are Padded Envelopes with Cookware Divider for DCB worth investing in?

Absolutely! These envelopes are specifically designed for shipping Pampered Chef cookware, ensuring that your items arrive safely and in one piece. Plus, they can be reused multiple times, making them a cost-effective choice for shipping.

3. What sizes are available for Padded Envelopes with Cookware Divider for DCB?

Currently, we offer Padded Envelopes with Cookware Divider for DCB in one size, which fits our most popular DCB size (11.5" x 9.5" x 4.5"). We are constantly evaluating and expanding our product offerings, so be sure to check back for updates.

4. Can I use Padded Envelopes with Cookware Divider for DCB for other items besides Pampered Chef cookware?

While these envelopes are specifically designed for Pampered Chef cookware, they can certainly be used for other items that require extra protection during shipping. Just be sure to check the dimensions of your items to ensure they will fit in the envelope.

5. How many times can Padded Envelopes with Cookware Divider for DCB be reused?

The number of times these envelopes can be reused depends on various factors such as the condition of the envelope and how it is handled during transit. However, with proper care, they can be reused multiple times, making them a sustainable and eco-friendly choice for shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
pattybrady
Replies
Views
jrstephens