• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Padded Envelopes... Need Large Only

In summary, padded envelopes are used to protect items during shipping or mailing. They come in a variety of sizes, with larger options for bigger items. Different types of padding, such as bubble wrap, foam, or paper, are available depending on the level of protection needed. These envelopes can also be reused if in good condition, and most are recyclable, but it is important to check local guidelines.
alidafrizzell
Gold Member
Does anyone know on the supply order form... the set of two padded envelopes.. is it one Big and one Small or just what?

I need SEVERAL of the large ONLY! I am not sure if anyone has tryed this or not, but the large one fits into the market tote perfectly! Well I made the "mistake" of using mine that way to carry things to a vendor event! Ya... now I have someone who wants to buy the insert for hers! Several of them!

Any ideas ladies... and gents!

Why? I am not getting the purpose of putting it in the Market tote. :confused:

I love it! Basically added stability to the tote. This lady wanted it to carry 9x13 dishes in...

To answer your question, you get one of each size on the supply order.

Related to Padded Envelopes... Need Large Only

1. What are padded envelopes used for?

Padded envelopes are used to protect items during shipping or mailing. The padding inside the envelope helps cushion the contents and prevent damage during transit.

2. What size options are available for padded envelopes?

Our padded envelopes come in a variety of sizes, but for larger items, we offer only large padded envelopes. These typically measure around 10 inches by 13 inches.

3. Are there different types of padding available?

Yes, our padded envelopes come with different types of padding such as bubble wrap, foam, or paper. The type of padding will vary depending on the level of protection needed for the contents of the envelope.

4. Can padded envelopes be reused?

Yes, our padded envelopes can be reused as long as they are still in good condition. If the padding inside is still intact and the envelope is not torn or damaged, it can be used again for shipping or mailing.

5. Are padded envelopes recyclable?

Yes, most padded envelopes are recyclable. However, it is important to check with your local recycling guidelines to ensure they accept padded envelopes. If the envelope contains plastic bubble wrap, it may need to be recycled separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • heat123
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jessicanashville
  • susanr613
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies