• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Urgent Pizza Cutter in DFW Area?

In summary, the Pampered Chef pizza cutter is a versatile tool that easily cuts through thick or thin pizza crust with its sharp stainless steel blade. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. The blade is made of high-quality stainless steel and can also be used to cut other foods. Additionally, the product is covered by a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
Anyone in the DFW area???

I have a host who thought she ordered 2 pizza cutters as gifts, but only one was ordered - not sure if it was my mistake or hers. Anyway---she really needs one more for a gift for Xmas. If you are in my area, DFW, Texas, please email [email protected] or call 972-948-1284 and I can come and pick up. Thanks!!!!

Of course, I'll pay you for it.:D

ChefJWarren said:
Anyone in the DFW area???

I have a host who thought she ordered 2 pizza cutters as gifts, but only one was ordered - not sure if it was my mistake or hers. Anyway---she really needs one more for a gift for Xmas. If you are in my area, DFW, Texas, please email [email protected] or call 972-948-1284 and I can come and pick up. Thanks!!!!

Of course, I'll pay you for it.:D

Sorry, I can't help you. Why don't you cut out a picture of it and order her one.

Can you call anyone in your cluster to find one in time??

I did, no luck.

I told her that if I could not find one just put a note that it will be arriving. The picture is a good idea.

1. How do I use the Pampered Chef pizza cutter?

The Pampered Chef pizza cutter has a sharp stainless steel blade that easily cuts through thick or thin pizza crust. Simply hold the handle and roll the blade across the pizza in a back and forth motion until it is completely cut.

2. Is the Pampered Chef pizza cutter dishwasher safe?

Yes, the pizza cutter is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water to prolong the life of the product.

3. What is the blade made of?

The blade of the Pampered Chef pizza cutter is made of high-quality stainless steel for durability and sharpness.

4. Can the Pampered Chef pizza cutter be used for other foods besides pizza?

Yes, the pizza cutter can be used to cut other foods such as quesadillas, sandwiches, and even brownies. It is a versatile tool in the kitchen.

5. Is the Pampered Chef pizza cutter covered by a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not satisfied with your pizza cutter, you can return it for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • acherry
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
acherry
  • kcmckay