• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Question & Stone Testimony

In summary, Krissy W. has sent Diane a box of items to help her start off in her registry. If Diane registers the items by the end of September, she can get a cookware set.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Does someone who has a registry get to take advantage of the monthly host special?
I am setting up either a show or a registry for Bill's cousin who lost their home in the fire and I want to make sure I do it so we can get her the most we can.

The one item they salvaged from her kitchen... her large round stone which she scrubbed with super hot water and has already used to bake a freezer pizza...which they tore in pieces because they have no pizza cutter...

I already have a pizza cutter in a box for her! :)

Anyway... she needs everything from cookware to scrapers and much more... Krissy W. has sent me a box already to start her off.. .thanks Krissy! And now I'm going to enlist our family all over to help... My cluster is helping out as well with some of their extra products and I was able to order her some forged cutlery.
I know I feel helpless to do anything for them all the way across the country and I spoke with her today and she's SO excited ... she had lots of Pampered Chef that is all gone. SO... as soon as I know from someone here if I we can get her a host special for Sept. if I do it as a registry... then I can contact the family. I am trying to contact HO right now to see if they can look up her name and see how long ago she ordered anything or hosted... would they honor the guarantee for a home fire? I'm gonna ask anyway! :)

Registrants CAN get the host special for the month that they REDEEM their rewards. So as long as they redeem the earned value/host special by the end of September, they can get cookware.

Diane~

I am so sorry to hear about their fire! Please tell me they have insurance to cover their loss....

I have a sister director that got a lead last year during sell-a-thon for $1800 in products - it was a gal who had a home fire and she had to replace all her kitchen stuff by a certain date, so she had a catalog show!

I really do hope they had home insurance. Good luck with helping them get everything they need.

They have insurance but of course it comes nowhere near replacing what they have. It is like a blanket replacement on the interior based on your age and what the average people have etc... she had lots of PC too... but they are seeing God working and testifying to it! I just got an UM from my director for them! She's awesome for so many reasons and this just makes one more!

Diane~

That is horrible that their policy is like that... I have double checked with our insurance company about all of the PC items that I have. They have assured me that even if I had everything in the catalog (and then some..) that it would be replaced!

PM me Diane or call me...I would like to see if there is something I can do!

Diane - I usually have overstock that I give away in surprise bags to people who come by booths. Email me at [email protected] with what she needs and I'll see if I have it.

What is the Quick Question & Stone Testimony?

The Quick Question & Stone Testimony is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to quickly gather feedback from customers and showcase the versatility and durability of our stoneware products.

How does the Quick Question & Stone Testimony work?

The consultant will ask the customer a quick question about their experience with the stoneware product, such as "Do you love your Pampered Chef stoneware?" The customer will then share their positive response while holding a stone in their hand to demonstrate its heat retention and durability.

What are the benefits of using the Quick Question & Stone Testimony?

The Quick Question & Stone Testimony helps to build trust with customers by showcasing real experiences and feedback from satisfied users of our stoneware products. It also allows for a quick and interactive way to demonstrate the quality and benefits of our stoneware.

Can the Quick Question & Stone Testimony be used for any stoneware product?

Yes, the Quick Question & Stone Testimony can be used for any of our stoneware products, including our pizza stones, baking stones, and casserole dishes. It is a versatile tool that can be used during in-home parties or one-on-one consultations.

Is the Quick Question & Stone Testimony effective in increasing sales?

Yes, many consultants have found that using the Quick Question & Stone Testimony has helped to increase sales by showcasing the value and benefits of our stoneware products. It also helps to create a memorable and interactive experience for customers, making them more likely to purchase our stoneware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedberry
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • AJPratt