• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Medium Pizza Stone & Ninja Foodie

In summary, the Medium Pizza Stone & Ninja Foodie is a 12-inch diameter stone that is perfect for making medium-sized pizzas. It is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The stone comes with a carrying rack for easy transport and storage. To clean, use warm water and gentle dish soap and avoid abrasive cleaners or scrubbers. This versatile stone can also be used on a grill to make other dishes such as grilled vegetables and meats.
Natashya Giardina
I have a customer who wants to know if our medium Pizza stone will fit in the Ninja Foodie? I guess a 13" pan will fit in it, but my customer as concerned that the handles may impede the 13"... any ideas anyone?thanks - Natashya

Unfortunately, there is no definitive answer to this question as it really depends on the exact model of Ninja Foodie you have. The best way to find out if the 13" pan will fit in your Ninja Foodie is to measure the interior dimensions of the appliance and compare them to the size of the pizza stone. If the measurements are close, it's possible that the handles may impede the 13" pan, but it may still fit.

From what I can tell by looking at the dimensions of the Ninja Foodi, it should be able to accommodate a 13" pizza stone. The internal dimensions of the Foodi are 14.2" x 14.4" x 8.7", so a 13" stone should fit comfortably. The handles may impede the stone slightly, but it should still fit and function properly. It's always a good idea to double check the dimensions of your specific pizza stone and the Ninja Foodi to ensure a proper fit.

1. What is the size of the Medium Pizza Stone & Ninja Foodie?

The Medium Pizza Stone & Ninja Foodie has a diameter of 12 inches, making it perfect for making medium-sized pizzas.

2. Can the Medium Pizza Stone & Ninja Foodie be used in the oven?

Yes, the Medium Pizza Stone & Ninja Foodie is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Does the Medium Pizza Stone & Ninja Foodie come with any accessories?

Yes, the Medium Pizza Stone & Ninja Foodie comes with a handy carrying rack for easy transport and storage.

4. How do I clean the Medium Pizza Stone & Ninja Foodie?

The best way to clean the Medium Pizza Stone & Ninja Foodie is to use warm water and a gentle dish soap. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they can damage the stone.

5. Can the Medium Pizza Stone & Ninja Foodie be used on a grill?

Yes, the Medium Pizza Stone & Ninja Foodie is versatile and can be used on a grill as well as in the oven. It is also great for making other dishes such as grilled vegetables and meats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KayPT
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • bridgetbakes
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • chefjaclyn