• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can You Use Small and Medium Stones For in Cooking?

In summary, the small stone can accommodate recipes for up to 4 servings, while the medium stone can handle recipes for up to 8 servings. The small and medium stones are not safe for use in the microwave, as they are designed for use in the oven only. They can be cleaned with hot water and a mild soap, or with the official Pampered Chef Nylon Pan Scraper for stubborn residue. It is not recommended to use the stones on the stovetop, as they are designed for use in the oven only. The small and medium stones are versatile and can be used to make a variety of dishes, including casseroles, pizzas, breads, desserts, and for roasting vegetables and meats.
stefani2
I have a customer who purchased the Medium and Small Round Stones? What can they be used for? (mini pizzas, one chicken breast???)

TIA - JEnna

I use my small round stone to make nachos in the oven! We use it all the time. It's great for reheating left overs, mini pizzas, etc.

I use the small round stone for small items just for DH and I: hashbrowns, garlic bread, french fries. Reheating left overs is a good use. I do nachos in the microwave on it. I don't have the medium one.

I keep my small in the microwave for reheating.
The medium is only 2 inches smaller than the large; you can use it for everything from cookies, biscuits, pizzas, french fries.....

I have a toaster oven that is kind of large, so I use the Medium one in there. Don't have the small one.

thanks for your helpThanks guys! You have GREAT ideas! :) I appreciate it! :chef:

I'm a single and use my small round stone for just about everything when I'm cooking just for me.

Hi Jenna,Thank you for reaching out! The medium and small round stones are incredibly versatile and can be used for a variety of dishes. Here are a few suggestions:1. Mini pizzas: These stones are perfect for making individual-sized pizzas. The even heat distribution of the stones will result in a crispy crust and perfectly melted cheese.2. Roasted vegetables: Cut up your favorite vegetables and roast them on the stones for a delicious and healthy side dish.3. Chicken breasts: The medium stone is ideal for cooking one or two chicken breasts at a time. The stones will help to lock in the moisture and give the chicken a nice, crispy exterior.4. Fish fillets: Similar to chicken breasts, the stones are great for cooking fish fillets. The high heat will help to cook the fish quickly and evenly.5. Breakfast items: Use the stones to make perfectly crispy bacon, hash browns, and even pancakes.These are just a few ideas, but the possibilities are endless with these stones. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

Related to What Can You Use Small and Medium Stones For in Cooking?

1. What size recipes can I make with the small and medium stones?

The small stone can accommodate recipes for up to 4 servings, while the medium stone can handle recipes for up to 8 servings.

2. Can I use the stones in the microwave?

No, the small and medium stones are not safe for use in the microwave. They are designed for use in the oven only.

3. How do I clean the stones?

The small and medium stones can be cleaned with hot water and a mild soap. You can also use the official Pampered Chef Nylon Pan Scraper to remove any stubborn residue.

4. Can I use the stones on the stovetop?

No, it is not recommended to use the small and medium stones on the stovetop. They are designed to be used in the oven only.

5. What types of dishes can I make with the small and medium stones?

The small and medium stones can be used to make a variety of dishes, including casseroles, pizzas, breads, and desserts. They are also great for roasting vegetables and meats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Natashya Giardina
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bridgetbakes
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • Boomerjojo