• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Need Hospitality in North Charlotte Area

In summary, there are various types of hospitality services available in the North Charlotte area, including hotels, bed and breakfasts, and vacation rentals. Researching online and asking for recommendations can help you find the best options. There are also family-friendly hospitality options in the area, particularly around the Charlotte Motor Speedway. It is recommended to make reservations in advance to ensure availability.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
My niece lives in the Stanley/Lincolnton area and is my new recruit. She is a stay at home mom with 3 boys. I have a lead on a cluster group in Charlotte, the only problem is they are in south Charlotte and from where she is, it is a little bit too far. Please email me or reply if you know of a closer cluster to her! Her first show is an open house April 7. I am 4 hours away in New Bern and am giving her plenty of help on the phone, but a good cluster for support is what she really needs!

Thanks, TessHello! I live in Charlotte too... I have a great cluster group that I know about that I am involved with. There are some great ladies and we meet monthly. If you would like more information, please don't hesitate to send me an email at [email protected] . I would love to talk to you!JennyHey Jenny,As an FYI - the original post is from 2006!Oops! I didn't even notice that! Well, hopefully they've found a great cluster by now!Thanks for the heads up!

1. What types of hospitality services are available in the North Charlotte area?

There are a variety of hospitality services available in the North Charlotte area, including hotels, bed and breakfasts, and vacation rentals. Additionally, there are numerous restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues that offer hospitality services such as catering, event planning, and private dining options.

2. How can I find the best hospitality options in North Charlotte?

To find the best hospitality options in North Charlotte, you can do some research online by reading reviews and checking ratings on websites such as TripAdvisor or Yelp. You can also ask for recommendations from friends, family, or colleagues who have visited the area before.

3. Are there any family-friendly hospitality options in North Charlotte?

Yes, there are several family-friendly hospitality options in North Charlotte. Many hotels offer amenities specifically for families, such as kid-friendly pools and play areas. There are also family-friendly restaurants and attractions in the area.

4. Is there a specific area of North Charlotte that is known for its hospitality?

While there are hospitality options scattered throughout North Charlotte, the area around the Charlotte Motor Speedway is known for its abundance of hotels, restaurants, and other hospitality services. This area is also conveniently located near popular attractions and the airport.

5. Can I make reservations for hospitality services in advance?

Yes, it is recommended to make reservations for hospitality services in advance, especially during peak travel seasons or busy event weekends. This will ensure that you have the best options available and can avoid any last-minute availability issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies