• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Bonus for Buying the DCB Cookware Protector?

In summary, "My Bonus When You Buy the Dcb" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a bonus item or discount when they purchase the Deluxe Cooking Blender (DCB). To qualify for the bonus, customers must purchase the DCB at the regular price during the promotion period. The bonus item or discount may vary and cannot be changed or substituted. There may be limitations or restrictions on the number of bonuses a customer can receive, depending on the current promotion.
Jenni
I am going to give everyone at my shows who buys the DCB 1 cookware protector...(not a three pack) I really love storing my DCB with a protector and the lid flipped inside the baker. I know I could just cross sell but I love the idea of a bonus. Who knows they might love the one so much they call and order more.

I give everyone who orders the DCB full price FREE shipping. I say "I'll pay for the gas it took for you to get here."

DebbieJ said:
I give everyone who orders the DCB full price FREE shipping. I say "I'll pay for the gas it took for you to get here."

Not a bad idea!!! But my idea is cheaper and it gives me a chance to talk about all the great uses for the protectors. Cheap cheap said the little birdie who flew over my house! :D

I like the idea of giving it to people who buy the Triffle Bowl (at full price) too.

HMMMMM ... I have the opportunity to get a guest special with a party I am turning in ... I was thinking of an extra mix-n-chop because these sell easily ... but a pack of these is a thought ...

Di_Can_Cook said:
I like the idea of giving it to people who buy the Triffle Bowl (at full price) too.

HMMMMM ... I have the opportunity to get a guest special with a party I am turning in ... I was thinking of an extra mix-n-chop because these sell easily ... but a pack of these is a thought ...

Great idea.... I love that!!!

Great ideas ladies!!
I might need to think about that some....

1. What is "My Bonus When You Buy the Dcb"?

"My Bonus When You Buy the Dcb" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a bonus item or discount when they purchase the Deluxe Cooking Blender (DCB).

2. How do I qualify for the bonus?

To qualify for the bonus, you must purchase the Deluxe Cooking Blender (DCB) at the regular price during the promotion period. The bonus item or discount will then be automatically applied to your order.

3. What types of bonus items can I receive?

The bonus item or discount may vary depending on the current promotion. It could be a free product, a percentage off your order, or a specific dollar amount off your order. Check the promotion details for specific information.

4. Can I choose my bonus item?

The bonus item or discount will be pre-selected by Pampered Chef and cannot be changed or substituted. However, we always strive to offer high-quality and popular products as bonuses for our customers.

5. Is there a limit to how many bonuses I can receive?

The number of bonuses you can receive may vary depending on the current promotion. Please check the promotion details for any limitations or restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefliz
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Jennie50
Replies
Views
marystell1