• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware Protector to the Rescue - A Tale of Pot Racks & Trifle Bowls

In summary, these cookware protectors are perfect for cushioning stands inside bowls and can be used for other purposes as well.
LBurke
I was so excited about this product and then about a month after I got it my husband purchased me a pot rack:sing: and they became unnessecary in my home. :cry:
I got out my Trifle Bowl today to pack for a show and usually put a microfiber towel inside to cushion the stand for travel... but it's dirty:( Guess what!?! A cookware protector is PERFECT for cushioning the stand inside the bowl!!!!:cool:

They are also good for your SA and stoneware!

Yep!
They're also great for SA pieces and for your fine china.
My mom just shipped me all her Limoges china...andnow I need to pack away Grandma's so I can put Mom's up in my china cabinet on display...so I will use my Cookware Protectors to protect Grandma's china.

I have 3 sets :) LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

I use it in my SS bowl that I take to my shows. I pack the small batter bowl inside and line it with a cookware protector.

I have sold several sets to other DS consultants. They are using them to pack for their shows.

I use mine for the trifle bowl as well. I love talking about them! I haven't sold many but you can see the light bulb flickering over people's heads with ideas! :)

I have transported my Appetizer Plates and caddy in the TTA tote with the cookware protector lining it. Works great!

I think these are my favorite new product!

I use one for my trifle bowl as well and they're good when you're packing stuff for shows (stoneware and SA) so keep it safe.

And as others have said, good for stones and SA for regular storage!!

I love mine, they are especially handy for your stoneware.

I always have it in my trifle bowl, and everyone wonders what it could be, and why I left it there. When I explain it, they all agree it's a great idea.

You can also fold in the arms and use to stack your prep bowls in.

If it was a little stiffer, it would also be a great boomerang :D

Related to Cookware Protector to the Rescue - A Tale of Pot Racks & Trifle Bowls

1. What is the purpose of the Cookware Protector to the Rescue?

The Cookware Protector to the Rescue is a multi-functional kitchen tool that can be used to protect your cookware from scratches and damage. It is also great for organizing your pot racks and trifle bowls.

2. Is the Cookware Protector to the Rescue safe to use on all types of cookware?

Yes, the Cookware Protector to the Rescue is safe to use on all types of cookware, including non-stick and stainless steel. It is designed to be non-abrasive and will not scratch or damage your cookware.

3. How does the Cookware Protector to the Rescue help with organization?

The Cookware Protector to the Rescue comes with adjustable dividers that can be placed inside your pot racks or trifle bowls to create separate compartments. This allows you to easily organize and stack your cookware without them getting scratched or damaged.

4. Can the Cookware Protector to the Rescue be used for other purposes besides cookware protection?

Yes, the Cookware Protector to the Rescue is a versatile kitchen tool that can also be used to protect and organize other items, such as plates, bowls, and baking dishes. It is also great for storing office or craft supplies.

5. How do I clean the Cookware Protector to the Rescue?

The Cookware Protector to the Rescue is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and air dry it. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing too hard to prevent damage to the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • vwpamperedchef