• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

List for Craft Fair Saturday - Set up Tomorrow

In summary, Janet is preparing for a Craft Fair by bringing tableclothes (white, blue, green), aCollap. Bowl, aGrilling Basket, aPlate Caddy, Cookingware Protectors, aStackable Cooling Rack, aStainless Saute Pan, aExecutive Saute Pan, aSmall Batter Bowl, aMedium Bar Pan, and TTA with Kitchen Gadgets. She also brought craft supplies like scissors, pencils, brushes, and a Pizza Cutter. She also has Business Supplies like Mini-catalogs, Business Cards with Recipes on Back, Host Packets, Recruiting Packets, and Door Prize Slips. Finally
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So, I'm about brain-dead after a very long day...I'm going to post my list so far of what I'm getting ready - feel free to browse and see if I'm missing anything important.

I'm NOT doing any food and trying to make it simple yet effective.

Products
Tablecloth (white, blue, green - matches our summer colors)
Collap. Bowl
Grilling Basket
Plate Caddy
Cookware Protectors
Stackable Cooling Rack
Stainless Saute Pan
Executive Saute Pan
Small Batter Bowl
Medium Bar Pan
TTA with Kitchen Gadgets
Forged Cutlery - Santuko, Chef's, Boning, Paring, Utility, Petite Paring
Pink Guest Specials

TTA with craft supplies - scissors, pencils, brushes, etc.
Prep Bowls (2-3) with Embossing Powder

Cash and Carry - Misc. Outlet Items
Pizza Cutter, Veg. Peelers, Kid's Aprons (great for crafts too), etc.

Business Supplies

Mini-catalogs
Business Cards with Recipes on Back
Host Packets
Recruiting Packets
Door Prize Slips
A few regular catalogs (I'm handing out minis as much as possible and only regular ones to future hosts)
HWC pins for those who order from the catalog

Display signs for Hosting and the Business Opportunity

Phew...I think I got it all, but please check me...or give me ideas of something else to bring or take away...

4 things....

1. I never bring knives to craft fairs - in case there are little hands that could grab them - or even big careless hands.

2. Do you have the Party Sticks? Those might be good to have along if you do.

3. Grilling Tools if you have any.

4. If you have room, I would take the DCB and put the 30 Minute Chicken 9x11 card in it.(in place of the bar pan if you have to.)

Okay - but that is just what I would do....you might have a totally different way of doing it.

ChefBeckyD said:
4 things....

1. I never bring knives to craft fairs - in case there are little hands that could grab them - or even big careless hands.

2. Do you have the Party Sticks? Those might be good to have along if you do.

3. Grilling Tools if you have any.

4. If you have room, I would take the DCB and put the 30 Minute Chicken 9x11 card in it.(in place of the bar pan if you have to.)

Okay - but that is just what I would do....you might have a totally different way of doing it.

1. Good point (no pun intended) ;) Maybe I should have just one of them with my stuff in case someone asks? I was trying to bring "higher quality" ones.

2. No party sticks. :(

3. I have the grilling tools but will have to check if mine are "current style".

4. DCB could definitely come.

Thanks for checking my list!

Oops and by plate caddy I meant outdoor one...maybe I should bring the SA one instead...

janetupnorth said:
1. Good point (no pun intended) ;) Maybe I should have just one of them with my stuff in case someone asks? I was trying to bring "higher quality" ones.

2. No party sticks. :(

3. I have the grilling tools but will have to check if mine are "current style".

4. DCB could definitely come.

Thanks for checking my list!

Yeah - bring one to show to people if they are interested - especially if they show an interest in booking August.

I didn't see pens. You'll need those. I also got wooden crates from Michaels and varnished and stained them. Stacking them looks great and gives you more space to display. Good luck
And I usually have much better luck with a drawing/ give away too.

Thanks! I was thinking that was a "given" and in my one TTA, but I'd BETTER write it down!I JUST made a sheet for a small drawing and also am grabbing my door prize slips...Thanks for the reminders! :)

Looking at your list Janet, makes me think about what I want to bring for my table tomorrow at a Country Club Ladies Luncheon (and fashion show with the new golf outfits) from 11-1:30.

I have always displayed all of the New Consultant Kit products in the past, but am wondering if I should simplify for tomorrow.

Just wondering how many of you display the New consultant kit on a regular basis.

I thought of that, but many people have been to many shows so I wanted to show some "different" or new things if possible - mix it up a bit, not necessarily be like other consultants in the area.I'll see how it goes tomorrow!!!!

I always keep in my "fair survival kit"
Scisors (or kitchen shears)
tape (regular scotch and clear packing)
safety pins
a few markers
extra paper or cardstock (never know when you may want to add a sign)
extra pc prod bags or the caty bags formerly from nancy's (for people buying cash and cary also I give these to people who have their hands full of stuff from other booths.)
hmm... that's all I can think of righr now

Do you have an easy-up canopy and a chair that is easy to get up out of?
Also plastic folding tables. I bring plastic totes to put everything in in case of rain. You usually can't park too close.

Also bring plenty of water in a small ice chest and snacks so you don't have to spend your profits at another booth buying drinks and food. I bring my own t-paper in case they're out.

Good Luck tomorrow, Janet! :)

Kitchen Diva said:
Good Luck tomorrow, Janet! :)

Hey thanks - just got home from setting up - it is inside. :)

Hey does anyone remember the catalog price and the outlet price of the stoneware carrier - the blue ones? I have 3 to sell and was going to take them for Cash and Carry stuff...

Have a good time tomorrow Janet! Hope it's a profitable time for you!

I hope so to, but I'm going into it not expecting anything so I won't be disappointed and I'm going to see how many people I can ask to host a show or be a consultant and see where it leads...Not to many people "place a catalog order" at craft fairs by us...

janetupnorth said:
I hope so to, but I'm going into it not expecting anything so I won't be disappointed and I'm going to see how many people I can ask to host a show or be a consultant and see where it leads...

Not to many people "place a catalog order" at craft fairs by us...

Yes - profitable can mean many things! If you get bookings and recruit leads, that's probably better than a couple sales anyway!

exhibitor fair shut down..I had such high expectations for our town exhibitor day. We were only there for 3 hoursand I only ended up with 11 names of people to follow up with for a free cooking show and we got stuck in High winds and downpour of rain with only 2 min notice to pack up!! and 3 of my cookbooks got waterlogged inside my crate:cry: I hope janetupnorth had better luck than me

so Janet....how did it go??????

Not too bad - I sold about $60 worth of discontinued product - mini-fluted pan, serving spatulas, seasoning mixes. All stuff I bought on the outlet but really didn't need! :)I booked a show for July 26th for two ladies.I had about 4 people take my card and stuff because they love Pampered Chef but don't have a consultant that they like very well. One lady said she had a show tomorrow (today now) and the lady never called to say when she'd come and what she was making, anything - no host calls/coaching, whatever. This lady doesn't even know how to get ahold of the girl. She said if she didn't show up today, she'd collect her orders and call me to submit it as a catalog show. Either way, the girl isn't local so she wanted my card for orders in the future. :)2nd issue actually involved my recruiter - yikes! A lady from church has had many, many shows with her. She said for the last 6 months - 1 year her customer service has been so-so and the orders have been inaccurate - not shipped inaccurate, entered inaccurate...well a neighbor or friend booked a show of this show and the consultant never showed up - totally forgot about the show - YIKES! My recruiter may move in a few months to a year so the ladies said they'd call me for sure then, maybe sooner. This was a tough one to sympathize with, but not say anything bad about my recruiter, but also not butt in and take her business. I sat back and offered services when and only when I felt it was proper and the decision is all theirs. I didn't ask them for orders or shows or anything.I collected a TON of "no's" but that was my goal! :) You have to get nos to get to yesses. ...most of the nos had a local consultant not in my cluster - hey as long as they are happy, I wasn't there to steal them away.I had one recruit lead, and I listed to Sue Rusch's How to be a Fantastic Recruiter (or similar title) on the way and that was good. It kept me from handing out a ton of information without having control of the situation and getting a name/number, etc. This lady isn't real familiar with PC but likes to good and would love to do food demos in stores, she's not big on going in peoples' homes but I said it's basically demoing the same way! We'll see where it leads - I have to follow up with her later in the week.I also have a couple more order leads...I only gave out full catalogs to a few VERY interested people upon special request, but handed out a lot of mini catalogs and business cards with recipes. No matter what the result is, the one show booked off the fair should pay for the time and it was good to get out and make my name/face known.

Good for you!

1. What time does the craft fair start tomorrow?

The craft fair will begin at 10:00am tomorrow morning. It is recommended to arrive at least an hour early to set up your booth.

2. Do I need to bring my own table for the craft fair?

Yes, you will need to bring your own table for your booth. Please make sure it is sturdy and can hold your products securely.

3. Can I bring my own signage or display materials?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own signage and display materials to enhance your booth. Please ensure that they are not too large and do not obstruct neighboring booths.

4. Will there be electricity available for my booth?

Unfortunately, there will not be electricity available for individual booths. Please plan accordingly and bring any battery-operated or non-electrical display items.

5. Is there a designated area for unloading and loading my products?

Yes, there will be a designated area for unloading and loading your products. Please follow the directions of the event staff for the designated area and timeframe for unloading and loading.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • heat123