• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

God Opens the Door: Selling a DCB to SIL's Mom for Christmas!

In summary, the conversation revolved around a successful sale of the Deep Covered Baker product from PC to the SIL's mother. The SIL was initially struggling to find a suitable gift for her mom, but after some suggestions and discounts from the speaker, the sale was made. The conversation also touched upon the idea of being open to opportunities and suggestions for products, as well as the potential for future sales from a satisfied customer.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I just got a phone call from my SIL. She was shopping for her mom for Christmas gifts and she was frustrated and didn't feel like buying her more clothes but she couldn't think of anything else to get for her. OKAY... there was an OPEN DOOR FROM GOD so I RAN IN.... I asked her if her mom had purchased a DCB at SIL's show in Oct and she said no but told me how much she was enjoying her own ... I asked if she thought the DCB was too heavy for her mom who is like the MOST awesome cook! She said no to that to.. I offered her a 15% discount since she's family plus she gets her PHD and wa la... I sold the baker!!!!!!!!!! 2282 points to go to the $900 gift card... Thanks God, and PC for the DCB!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Woo hoo! Lesson learned. Never hesitate to suggest an appropriate PC product.

mysterious ways...

We may not know how He's going to come through, but if we keep an open mind, then we'll see the opportunities. Great job, Diane!

Great job, Diane! I just thought of someone who loves our stoneware who might like one and maybe I can get her to order one next month when it is on sale. She doesn't do shows so getting her to book one wouldn't work.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you were able to help your SIL find the perfect gift for her mom. Our Deep Covered Baker is truly a game changer in the kitchen and I'm sure your mother-in-law will love using it. Plus, with the 15% discount and PHD credit, it's a win-win situation for everyone. Thank you for sharing this success story with us and we wish you all the best in reaching your $900 gift card goal. Happy cooking!

What is a DCB?

A DCB, or Deep Covered Baker, is a versatile piece of cookware from Pampered Chef that can be used for baking, roasting, steaming, and more. It is designed to evenly distribute heat and lock in moisture for delicious and easy cooking.

Why would I want to give a DCB as a gift?

The DCB is a great gift for anyone who loves cooking or wants to simplify their meal preparation. It is a high-quality, durable piece of cookware that can be used for a variety of dishes, making it a versatile addition to any kitchen. Plus, it comes with a lifetime guarantee, so your gift will last for years to come.

How do I sell a DCB to my SIL's mom for Christmas?

First, explain the benefits of the DCB and how it can make cooking easier and more enjoyable. Share your personal experiences with the DCB and any favorite recipes you have made with it. You can also offer to do a cooking demonstration for her to see the DCB in action. Finally, highlight the special holiday promotions and deals available for the DCB to make it an even more attractive gift option.

What makes the DCB different from other cookware?

The DCB is specifically designed for even heat distribution and moisture retention, making it perfect for a wide range of cooking methods. It also has a unique glazed interior that allows for easy food release and quick clean-up. Additionally, the DCB is made of high-quality stoneware that can withstand high temperatures and is dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe.

Can I gift wrap the DCB?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers gift wrapping options for the DCB, making it a convenient and thoughtful gift for the holiday season. You can choose from a variety of festive wrapping paper and add a personalized message to make the gift even more special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • lesliec