• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Family of Four Saves Big with DCB!

In summary, Sarah's director said that one of her consultants took herself, her husband, and their two children to a variety of restaurants and managed to pay for all of it with receipts. She showed the receipts to her guests and sold four of them at her first show. This is a much more effective way of spreading the word about the DCB than simply talking about it.
chellb1234
At my cluster meeting on Monday, My director said one of her consultants did a neat little thing.

She took herself, her husband and her 2 kids to the following:
McDonald's and ordered for all
Applebee's and ordered for all
Texas Road house and ordered for all
a local steak house (that is pricier than Texas Road House) and ordered for all

kept the receipts copied then and showed them to her guests...

the McDonalds receipt alone was 30.00! She showed them that as little as 2 times out for a famliy of four, this DCB was paid for...

she sold 4 at her first show!

Just a thought, but a lot of money invested to take your whole family out 4 times lol

that's awesome. can she scan the receipts and post them here so we can use them without having to fork over the money??? :D

ahhhhh great idea on scanning the receipts...
I simply share with my guests that a family of 4 going out to a regular restaurant will be as much as the baker by the time you get drinks and pay a tip! That usually does the trick!!!!
But I do like the visual of the receipts!!!!

Love this! Thanks!

What a great idea!! I love it. I think I might have to steal this one. I'd love a scan of the receipts ;)
Sarah

That's a great idea! I always sell people on the chicken, especially cause a chicken is only about $3, plus I love the recipes and have already made about half of them in the cookbook!

Me too! I'll see if my director can get the scan :)

I just ask my guests--"how much on average does your family spend if you get take out?"Then I use their numbers and say--"Okay, 3 visits to McD's and you have a DCB."Much more effective.

1. How much money can a family of four save with DCB?

A family of four can save an average of $500 per year by using the Pampered Chef Double-Coated Nonstick Cookware Set (DCB). This set is designed to last for years, reducing the need to constantly replace pots and pans, which can add up over time.

2. Can the DCB cookware be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, the DCB cookware is versatile and can be used on gas, electric, and induction stovetops. Its durable construction ensures even heat distribution and eliminates hot spots, making it perfect for all types of cooking.

3. Is the DCB cookware easy to clean?

Absolutely! The DCB cookware features a double-coated nonstick surface, making it incredibly easy to clean. Food slides right off, and a simple wipe with a sponge or cloth is all it takes to keep it looking like new.

4. What sizes are included in the DCB cookware set?

The Pampered Chef DCB cookware set includes four essential sizes: 8-inch skillet, 10-inch skillet, 2-quart saucepan, and 6-quart Dutch oven. This set has everything a family of four needs for everyday cooking and meal preparation.

5. Is the DCB cookware set durable and long-lasting?

Yes, the DCB cookware set is made with high-quality materials and is built to last. The nonstick coating is extremely durable and can withstand metal utensils, and the heavy-duty construction ensures that the cookware will not warp or scratch over time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • tlennhoff
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • teresah551393
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies