• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Close My Party Early for a Christmas Present Pickup?

In summary, a consultant shares their experience of doing a successful PC party for a proactive host who reached out to them. The consultant also shares their experience of finding a potential host through an ad on Craigslist, but was unable to book a show due to scheduling conflicts. The consultant also mentions finding a consultant advertising on Craigslist, which is not allowed according to the Hitchhikers Guide.
Jennie4PC
So 1st of all 2 weeks ago I have this girl contact me asking me if I could do a PC party for her I of course said yes and we scheduled it for the following week. She was so on the ball she had about 10 people there I left her show at around 350 in sales (I have noticed smaller orders lately) she called me yesterday for maore catalogs and we decided to close her show today around 4:30, so today she calls me and askes if we can close her show around 5-5:30 since she has to go pick up some money for a guy who ordered his wife a Christmas present. The knife block set, she has been working to get more orders, yesterday she had 3 at her house and was getting about 4 today. I am so excited.

One thing about her is she contacted PC and they sent her info to the closest director (over 150 miles away) and she was never contacted so she did more digging around and found me

That's awesome, Jennie! :) Way to go!

Too bad for the director who didn't contact her...good thing she dug a little further, 'cause it could have left her with a bad taste for PC!

sounds like someone you should recruit....

Keep us posted Jennie on the final show closing--sounds wonderful!

Interesting about how things work out. Lucky for you she found you! Sounds like a host to keep or recruit!

Funny how we all thought the same!

I did ask if she was interested in signing at her show she said maybe and yesterday she said she wanted to wait awhile. I know I should become a director so I can get the perks I can make myself very busy that way. The closest director to me is about 150 miles away. In the next state even.

At least in the meantime you've got a new host and new customers and hopefully lots of business!

That is awesome Jennie!

I found an ad on craigslist this past week looking for a consultant in my area. This person had contact PC and never heard anything from them, that is why she placed an add on craigslist.

I of course responded right away at 6:50 am. Times like that I don't mind having to be to work at 6:00 am. :D I was the first person to respond and then I found out that she wanted to have the show on a day and time I already had booked. :( She informed me she would go to the next person who responded to her.

pamperedpals said:
That is awesome Jennie!

I found an ad on craigslist this past week looking for a consultant in my area. This person had contact PC and never heard anything from them, that is why she placed an add on craigslist.

I of course responded right away at 6:50 am. Times like that I don't mind having to be to work at 6:00 am. :D I was the first person to respond and then I found out that she wanted to have the show on a day and time I already had booked. :( She informed me she would go to the next person who responded to her.

laurie! im a consultant in your area! pass along that information!!!

thecougchef said:
laurie! im a consultant in your area! pass along that information!!!

I was going to refer her to you, but she wanted to be fair to those who answered her request on craigslist. I have your information so if anything like this comes up. :)

pamperedpals said:
I was going to refer her to you, but she wanted to be fair to those who answered her request on craigslist. I have your information so if anything like this comes up. :)

how do you find something like that on craigslist? do you search for pampered chef under a certain category (for sale, resumes, services, etc)???
i never even thought to look in a place like that - i guess since i thought we couldnt post we were consultants on there. hmmmm.

but thanks for thinking of me :D

thecougchef said:
how do you find something like that on craigslist? do you search for pampered chef under a certain category (for sale, resumes, services, etc)???
i never even thought to look in a place like that - i guess since i thought we couldnt post we were consultants on there. hmmmm.

but thanks for thinking of me :D

There is a search box on craigslist. I go there and type pamperd chef and stroll through what I find.

Hm, I just did this and found a consultant advertising. That's not allowed, right?

No it is not allowed. If you go to the hitchhikers guide it will tell you how to report them.

Just as an FYI I just got off the phone with my host and she closed at 951 I asked her if she wanted to try to get 1-2 more orders to hit the next level and she said she was done getting orders. So I am happy. This is the 2nd month that I was so close to a 1k show. Last month I was only 2.00 away. I know I should have added on 2 SB's or something.

Go Jennie...................................

1. What is "Just Have to Say Yahoo"?

"Just Have to Say Yahoo" is a popular phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to express excitement or satisfaction with a product or recipe. It is often used in social media posts or during cooking demonstrations.

2. Why do Pampered Chef consultants say "Just Have to Say Yahoo"?

The phrase "Just Have to Say Yahoo" is a fun and energetic way for Pampered Chef consultants to engage with their customers and showcase their enthusiasm for the products. It also helps to create a sense of community among consultants and customers.

3. Can customers also use "Just Have to Say Yahoo"?

Absolutely! Customers are encouraged to join in on the fun and use the phrase "Just Have to Say Yahoo" when sharing their own experiences with Pampered Chef products. It's a great way to show their love for the brand and connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts.

4. Is "Just Have to Say Yahoo" trademarked by Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Just Have to Say Yahoo" is a registered trademark of Pampered Chef. It is a unique phrase that represents the company's fun and positive culture.

5. Are there any special promotions or events related to "Just Have to Say Yahoo"?

Yes, Pampered Chef often runs special promotions or events that involve the use of "Just Have to Say Yahoo". This could include social media contests, giveaways, or discounts for customers and consultants who use the phrase in their posts or interactions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies