• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Got a Call - Excited for Tonight's $1,400 Total!

In summary, "I Just Got a Call - Excited for Tonight's $1,400 Total!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef. To qualify for the $1,400 worth of free products, customers must host a party with a minimum sales amount of $1,100 and can choose from any products in the catalog. The total can be used towards discounted or clearance items, but not shipping, handling, or taxes. The promotion is only valid for a limited time and availability should be confirmed with a Pampered Chef consultant.
rbvernon
Silver Member
I just got a call from my present host, she is wanting to close her show tonight. She had mentioned that her totals is about $1,400.00 :sing: I am so happy. I can't wait to go tonight and get the final total!!!

That's awesome! I'm waiting to close out a show tonight that should be just over $1000 - gotta love these upcoming commission checks:)

Oh wow! Get another $100 and you get 5 percent back in PC dollars, yes?

Good for you guys! That's awesome! :thumbup:

Good luck Gina M!!!

i do have an other show that i am doing (well collecting orders) and that is about $335 so i will make the 5% com. that is always good too.

woohoo, i'm closing one tonight too, but its only about $200, same for my show I'm closing Friday too.

Closed both of mine for the month - 1119.00 - I am happy -

Congratulations on your host's amazing show! That is such an exciting total and I can understand why you are thrilled. It's always a great feeling when a show is successful and your host is happy with the results. I hope you have a fantastic time at the closing tonight and celebrate all the hard work you put into making this show a success. Keep up the great work and enjoy the rewards!

Related to I Just Got a Call - Excited for Tonight's $1,400 Total!

1. What is "I Just Got a Call - Excited for Tonight's $1,400 Total!"?

"I Just Got a Call - Excited for Tonight's $1,400 Total!" is a special promotion that Pampered Chef is currently offering. It is a chance for customers to earn a total of $1,400 worth of free products by hosting a party with a qualifying sales amount.

2. How do I qualify for the $1,400 total?

To qualify for the $1,400 total, you must host a party with a minimum sales amount of $1,100. This can be achieved by inviting friends and family to your party and having them make purchases from the Pampered Chef catalog.

3. What products can I choose from for the $1,400 total?

You can choose from any products in the Pampered Chef catalog, including the new and popular items. The $1,400 total can be used towards any combination of products that add up to $1,400.

4. Can I use the $1,400 total towards discounted or clearance items?

Yes, the $1,400 total can be used towards any products, including discounted or clearance items. However, the total cannot be used towards shipping, handling, or taxes.

5. How long is the "I Just Got a Call - Excited for Tonight's $1,400 Total!" promotion valid for?

The promotion is valid for a limited time only and can end at any time. It is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information on the promotion's availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • pchockeymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies