1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Having trouble getting in tough with customer

1. ChefMary412

ChefMary412 Advanced Member

So I had a customer at a show this weekend that did not have her credit card with her. She asked me to call her that night for the number. I did. It went to voice mail. I called again yesterday and voice mail again. If I do not hear from her today I am going to call the host. This woman is her aunt. This lady also booked a show for Sept. I hope this is not a sign of how that show will go. If I do not get in touch with her.. the show total goes down a notch. Which will really mess the host up. Oi! I just needed a vent.

Jul 20, 2009
  2. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

This happened to me, too, but it was with a declined credit card. When she finally E-MAILED me back, she also cancelled her July show. Ugh. I pray yours goes better!

Jul 20, 2009
  3. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

I would suggest calling the host, tell her you are concerned about the aunt. That you were supposed to get ahold of her regarding the card and you have not been able to reach her. You want to make sure everything is alright and also get the show submitted quickly so that all her friends can get their products quickly. Does she have any idea how to better contact the aunt? Maybe she could call her...

you never know what has been going on with the aunt. give her the benefit of the doubt. :) I know, I'm a sucker! LOL!

Jul 20, 2009
  4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Bummer. I'd agree about calling the host. This is her friend.

Jul 20, 2009
  5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Are you waiting on her to close the show? You just had the show this weekend. I would give her a chance to call you back. If she is like most people, she was probably busy with church and family commitments yesterday. PATIENCE!

Jul 20, 2009
  6. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

It's only Monday, I'd try her again this evening. Her weekend could've been busy. Maybe she thought she'd be home, but went out to dinner or something. If you don't reach her by tonight, then tomorrow I'd call the host. At least, that's what I'd do. If your host wants to close the show today, then you can just let her in on the status of the payment and she can decide what she wants to do.

Jul 20, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted