• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing Tonight: Get Ready for June with Our Host, Orders and Checks Await!

In summary, Janet's 13-yo host canceled her show, and now she doesn't know if she'll have time to sell the cards. She has a show for Thursday, but it's possible that it won't happen.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
OK, so this won't magically get me from $790 to $1500 but I have a show to close tonight for June still...finally, the host is calling tonight...supposed to be 7, no call so I call her and she has someone over right now looking at the catalog and will call me back soon...

I have NO clue where her show is at, she says she has a BUNCH of orders and checks...the suspense is killing me!

I hope someone orders a whole set of cookware - full price!:)

Can we make this the "driving me nuts" thread?I FINALLY got invite labels TODAY for the show I have scheduled Saturday. I had assumed it wasn't going to happen. (This is with a 13-yo host.) I tried to call her to reschedule, because there's just no way the cards will arrive by then, and her phone is disconnected. No email. ARGH!!!!Thanks for letting me vent, Janet.I hope your host really does have a BUNCH of orders!

That would be awesome - you'd probably hear my shriek all the way into MI!

chefann said:
Can we make this the "driving me nuts" thread?

I FINALLY got invite labels TODAY for the show I have scheduled Saturday. I had assumed it wasn't going to happen. (This is with a 13-yo host.) I tried to call her to reschedule, because there's just no way the cards will arrive by then, and her phone is disconnected. No email. ARGH!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent, Janet.

I hope your host really does have a BUNCH of orders!

Vent away - we need it!

Oh, Ann, just PRAY she talked it up or mom helped...

Now I don't know whether to mail the cards with Saturday's date, or mail the host a postcard requesting a reschedule.

chefann said:
Now I don't know whether to mail the cards with Saturday's date, or mail the host a postcard requesting a reschedule.

What was the show she booked off it like?
What is your Saturday like?

Maybe that'll help you decide. I'd just try to hold it because you may not get another date set for awhile. If nothing else hopefully it will at least qualify for 1 of your 2 shows in July for a free gift. If you try to reschedule she may be busy 'til August...just some thoughts...

Ann - this one booked from the Potty Chair host, right?

Yep- this is from the potty party. There were 5 guests at that one, $155 in sales. This host sent me 7 labels. (Although based on the handwriting, her grandmother filled them out.)I'm about 30 seconds from filling out a "reschedule" card for the host.

While we're all venting...........
I had 5 out of 6 shows for June Cancel on me. I was still not stressing cause I had 3 catalog shows going. Well, one of the catalogs show gals told me yesterday she couldn't collect orders and canceled. Now the two that are left won't get back to me! I don't even know if I'll make Level 1!!!
On top of that, I had a show for this Thursday cancel due to a death in the family! I really hope July is not a repeat of June!!!
Okay. Vent over..........for now.

7 labels...well that determines it...reschedule...enjoy your weekend and getting ready for conference! (Just my opinion...)

I'm still working on two June shows (held last weekend) so I'll be down to the wire on Thursday.

Now for July, my schedule is good, but I have to host coach my butt off. I'm still waiting on labels for my 7/20 and 7/21 hosts. I like to have them three weeks ahead, so I am worried now.

DebbieJ said:
I'm still working on two June shows (held last weekend) so I'll be down to the wire on Thursday.

Now for July, my schedule is good, but I have to host coach my butt off. I'm still waiting on labels for my 7/20 and 7/21 hosts. I like to have them three weeks ahead, so I am worried now.

I'm still waiting on labels for some of my July shows too......it always makes me nervous!

I have a July 6th show that wants to change from cooking to catalog because she has 3 coming so far. (She already has 5 outside orders). I told her not to decide until Thurs. because she still wants me to show her products if it is a catalog show so I'd rather make the effort for 4 then 1 and I always sell more with cooking shows! My night was booked, might as well do it...

chefann said:
Can we make this the "driving me nuts" thread?

I FINALLY got invite labels TODAY for the show I have scheduled Saturday. I had assumed it wasn't going to happen. (This is with a 13-yo host.) I tried to call her to reschedule, because there's just no way the cards will arrive by then, and her phone is disconnected. No email. ARGH!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent, Janet.

I hope your host really does have a BUNCH of orders!

A 13-yo host? Or a host you've had for 13 years?

Can minors book shows?

ETA: After reading the thread, a 13-yo host. So obviously a minor can book a show!

I just had my call with my host - of course not a $700 show to get me to level 1 but enough to give me a $1000 month and that was my goal! :)

She LOVES the cookware and wants some...but not at full price...so I have her convinced to do a cooking show in the fall. (Yeah, one more on the books). I got this show by sending out an e-mail at the start of the month saying please help me get to $1500...it almost worked!

'night all! I'm going to bed after being on a high from this show! Got it by e-mail...she is booking off her own show for fall - wants some cookware but not at full price...YEAH!

Didn't get $1500 in sales, but am getting 2 products free and met MY goals...now on to July...WHOHOO!

OK, I repeated some of the above since I was so excited...DEFINITELY bed time!

I can only dream of a $1000 month!!Just closed my one and only June show (a catalog show with just under $300 in sales) UGH!!! I just wanted to have 2 and get the sharp products, wasn't really concerned with making the $$ levels. July is looking a little better-2 booked and one trying to decide on a date. Just give me 2 shows!!! Geez, I really hope this fall is better to me, but I 'll just keep on keeping on!

Jill

MomToEli said:
A 13-yo host? Or a host you've had for 13 years?

Can minors book shows?

ETA: After reading the thread, a 13-yo host. So obviously a minor can book a show!
She's 13. I was going to submit the show in her mom's name. But her age was another reason I was nervous about attendance/sales. How many 13 year old kids are out there who care about quality tools and have the money to buy them?

Was it a party with all 13 year olds or was it a parent thing?

She never said. Based on the names she sent me, they are (were) inviting adults. I'm going to try to reschedule it.

And the potty party saga continues!

Yeah, this thread went down the drain so to speak...as with all of them. ;)

We'll have about 20 "Thread Killer" threads by the end of it! There's no stopping them!

That's what I love about this place - we just share, and it's totally "stream of conscuousness." :D

I mailed a postcard to the 13yo this morning. I'll try her phone again tonight.

Related to Closing Tonight: Get Ready for June with Our Host, Orders and Checks Await!

1. What is "Closing Tonight"?

"Closing Tonight" is a monthly event at Pampered Chef where we provide tips and strategies for our consultants to help them successfully close out the month and prepare for the next month's sales.

2. When is the "Closing Tonight" event for June?

The "Closing Tonight" event for June will be held on the last day of the month, which is June 30th.

3. What can I expect to learn at the "Closing Tonight" event?

At the "Closing Tonight" event, we will cover topics such as maximizing host benefits, tracking orders and payments, and setting goals for the upcoming month.

4. Can I attend the "Closing Tonight" event if I am a new consultant?

Yes, "Closing Tonight" is open to all consultants, regardless of their experience level. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to learn best practices and get ready for the next month's sales.

5. Do I need to register for the "Closing Tonight" event?

No, there is no need to register for the "Closing Tonight" event. It will be live-streamed on our consultant website for all consultants to access and watch. However, we recommend adding it to your calendar to make sure you don't miss it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rbvernon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MHPampered