• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Chance for Mother's Day Orders: Catalog Show Closing Tomorrow!

In summary, the speaker is trying to gather orders for a catalog show that is closing tomorrow for Mother's Day orders. They had a previous commitment from a lady but it fell through and they had to remind her multiple times. The speaker called her again this week and she seemed interested in placing an order, but has not followed through yet. The speaker is wondering if they should remind her again or just let it go. The expert suggests sending out a final reminder email and including the lady on it to encourage her to place an order.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
I am trying to gather orders for a catalog show that I have open for Mothers day orders and that I am closing tommorow (April 30th)
Ok some background: I have a lady who was committed to do a catalog show for me at the middle of March and despite my host coaching it fell through and when I caled her because she hadnt gotten back with me or returened my calls she apoligized for not calling and said she forgot but she is still very very intersted in doing the catalog party so we planned it two weeks out and sure enough she mysteriously disappered right around that time. Ok so maybe I am just asking for it but I knew that regardless of whether this lady really wanted a party that she did want to place an order so I called her this week and expained to her that I was closing this show at the end of the month so that these products would be here by mothers day and I just wanted to give her the option of getting cheaper shipping. She seemed so grateful and excted that I called and said she for sure had an order and that she actually was pretty sure two of her friends wanted to order and she said she would call me back yesterday afternoon with the orders. Well it shocked me but she did call but only to say she wasnt quite ready cause she was waiting to her from so and so but that she would emai me last night with her order. Well no email came.

What do I do should I call her back and say hey I know you were waiting on your friends order but I would love to go ahead and get your order in just to make sure it gets in and you can let me know when your friends get back to you later. Or do i just let it go.

I just dont want to pester and harras her but every time I call she seems happy to hear from me.

WHat would you suggest

I sent out a "Last Chance" email on Monday. Maybe you can send out an email blast to all of your contacts with a "Last Day to order!" type of message for the Mother's Day Special. Be sure to include her on that email.If she realizes she will miss it, she may get off her duff. I understand people are busy and all, but it would take her 3 minutes to email you the order and call with payment.I did that and was shocked yesterday to get a couple of people email and say "Is it too late?!"

?I would suggest giving her a call and reminding her that the show is closing tomorrow. You can also mention that you understand she was waiting on her friends' orders, but you want to make sure that she gets her order in before the show closes. Assure her that she can still add her friends' orders later on if they decide to order. Be friendly and polite, and let her know that you are just trying to make sure she doesn't miss out on the opportunity to get her order in before the show closes. Good luck!

What is the "Need Quick Advice" feature?

The "Need Quick Advice" feature is a service offered by Pampered Chef where customers can get quick and personalized advice from trained consultants. It allows customers to get answers to their cooking and product questions in a timely manner.

How do I use the "Need Quick Advice" feature?

To use the "Need Quick Advice" feature, simply click on the "Need Quick Advice" button on our website or app. This will prompt you to enter your question and select a category. Then, one of our consultants will respond to you with an answer within a short period of time.

Is there a cost for using the "Need Quick Advice" feature?

No, there is no cost for using the "Need Quick Advice" feature. It is a complimentary service offered by Pampered Chef to help our customers with any cooking or product-related questions they may have.

Can I use the "Need Quick Advice" feature for any product questions?

Yes, you can use the "Need Quick Advice" feature for any product questions you may have. Our consultants are trained on all Pampered Chef products and can provide you with quick and accurate answers to your questions.

How long does it take to receive a response through the "Need Quick Advice" feature?

Our goal is to respond to all "Need Quick Advice" inquiries within 24 hours. However, response times may vary depending on the volume of inquiries. Rest assured, we strive to provide timely and helpful responses to all our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shae424
  • mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Sheila