• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Chance for Orders: Boost Your Vibes Today!

In summary, the host is trying to get those last few outside orders in from their open house Sunday so they can submit tomorrow. It is killing them, and they are at $354. They want to get to $400 plus to get the other 1/2 price item and $20 more in FPV.
lisacb77
I am really trying to get those last few outside orders in from my open house Sunday so I can submit tomorrow. It's killing me. I'm at $354 and I want to get to $400 plus to get the other 1/2 price item and $20 more in FPV.

I have one gal that wants to place at least a $60 order...she called me while I was driving the other day b/c she had probs w/the website. Turned out she had another consultant's site with similar name and that's why she couldn't find it! But it's been 2 days again and still no order. I know it's $60 b/c she asked about the pitcher!

I also have another order I am supposed to get today that should be around $30, and 2 more potentials...one of which was passing it around to her co-workers and she said she'd let me know yesterday.

I hate to be a pest but I want ppl to know it needs to happen now if they want their order in this batch. I will talk to $30 order person today as she asked me to call her back so I'll get that. One of the other 2 potentials is a friend so I can call her tonight and say "I am placing the order now" blah blah. The one with coworkers is a neighbor. The best I can do with her is when I collect payment from another neighbor tomorrow morning, I can just knock on her door one more time and make sure. But the $60 gal I may need to call again today. She mentioned specific products so I don't think she's fooling around. I just think she's a little flaky and can get distracted. I think this time, I'll just take the product numbers and her CC over the phone.

Thanks. I just needed to vent and collect my thoughts!

Sending you good vibes right now!!

Good luck

Good luck! Sometimes it is frustrating to track down those last orders, isn't it?

Thanks all!

Well I had decent progress. I did get the order from the one girl for $16. Now the $60 plus girl...she's been a piece of work. So I call her and she claimed she ordered online. But no confirmation on my end. She's running out the door but manages to give me her item list.

HO could not find any orders for her at all, but couldn't give me 100% without her order conf #. Which I doubt she has. I bet she went to place the order and got distracted and didn't submit.

So anyway, I call her back and tell her they can't find it so it didn't go through, unless she had a conf # to track. But I can go ahead and just take her CC info over the phone and fix it, and I'm sorry for the glitch in the site (LOL). But of course, this is all on VM. I left msgs both at home and cell and still nothing.

I wouldn't be pushing so hard if it weren't a $66 sale and what pushed me up to $400+ in sales. I want the extra half price item!

So I will give her until tomorrow, maybe after the show I do, and try again. At this rate, I'm stuck waiting on her :(

Thanks for the good thoughts & keep them coming!

Sending Good Vibes.... and good luckI am in the same boat that you are in..... I need 450.00 in sales this month to earn the mid-season products!!!!! I am so close... and I only have one more show left this month!! Send me some luck too!!! :) thanks

This is why I think we need to have patience for our hosts to close shows. I still think the "hold and submit" clause for our incentives isn't fair to us, the hosts, or the flakey guest who is being pushed.

Keep up the Good Work....
mommyhugz1978 said:
Send me some luck too!!! :) thanks

Good Luck & Good Vibes going your way Leah!!!:D

Thanks all, and vibes back at ya Leah!

I have made a little more progress. I got a surprise order from a friend in LA. That puts me at $375 if I take the slacker girl's order out. I have a friend in Dallas that didn't have time to look at the catty til the weekend, so I called yesterday and let her know it wasn't too late. I hope her order is $25! Then I can pull the other girl into an individual order and quit holding up the show.

But y'all are right, this whole experience has taught me patience w/the hosts, and also has given me great tips for host coaching!!

Thanks for all the vibes everyone!!!! I can really taste my mid-season products coming to me!!! And I haven't even had the show, and my host show so far is a little over $400.00!! WHOO!!!

What is the "Please Send Vibes Today" product?

The "Please Send Vibes Today" product is a set of vibrational essential oils designed to promote relaxation and positivity. It is a popular product among customers looking to incorporate self-care and mindfulness practices into their daily routine.

How do I use the "Please Send Vibes Today" oils?

To use the oils, simply apply a few drops to your wrists, temples, or other pulse points and inhale deeply. You can also add a few drops to a diffuser or bath for a more immersive experience. For best results, use the oils during moments of stress or throughout the day to promote a sense of calm and well-being.

What ingredients are in the "Please Send Vibes Today" oils?

The "Please Send Vibes Today" oils are made with 100% pure essential oils, including lavender, bergamot, and chamomile. These oils are known for their calming and grounding properties, and are carefully blended to create a harmonious scent that promotes relaxation and positive energy.

Are the "Please Send Vibes Today" oils safe for sensitive skin?

Yes, the "Please Send Vibes Today" oils are made with natural and gentle ingredients, making them safe for most skin types. However, as with any new product, it is always recommended to do a patch test before using on larger areas of the skin. If you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients, it is best to avoid using the product.

Can I use the "Please Send Vibes Today" oils during pregnancy?

While the ingredients used in the "Please Send Vibes Today" oils are generally safe for most individuals, it is always best to consult with your doctor before using any new product during pregnancy. Some essential oils may have contraindications for pregnant or nursing women, so it is important to get medical advice before use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • skaugchef