• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Chance for Halloween Savings! 24 Hour Sale - $100 Orders Needed

In summary, Jeanine is turning in her orders for a 24-hour sale and is very close to completing her goal. She is also half-way done with her goal of turning in $1,250 for her overrides.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't been on in a while!:eek: I've been trying to stay off of here and work with my team more. (they are ROCKING with turning in over $5k this month on their own!!) :D :D :D Well I have and unfortunately, put my sales and customers on the backburner. :cry: Because of this, my sales SUCK this month with only $620 in sales. :cry: I talked to my hubby last night and told him my dilemma with getting to $750 for my overrides and how I would love to have $1250 to get HO leads.

He told me to hold a 24 hr sale so I am. I basically need 6 people to place a $100 order and I'll have it in the bag. Well, right now, I have one person who placed an $110 order, another customer said she took my cattie to work and is close to $200 and my boss called this morning and said she put her order together last night and it totaled $125 but she wanted to add more to it. So we'll see. I'm hoping everyone calls me tonight to turn their order in rather than leave me in suspense until tomorrow. I'm dying here!

Never did I think it'd be possible to get $600 in sales in 24 hours but I'm almost there! THanks for listening and I'll keep you posted!!:D
Good Luck if you decide to use my flyer! (I'm also proud of myself for making a cute flyer! I usually steal all of yours!):D :eek:

Attachments

• Halloween 24 hr Sale.doc
    150 KB · Views: 557
thanks for this idea!

Sister Sarducci,

This looks great, thanks for sharing!!

Did you send this as an email? Did you decide on 25% based on what your commission would be?

chefjeanine said:
Sister Sarducci,

This looks great, thanks for sharing!!

Did you send this as an email? Did you decide on 25% based on what your commission would be?

What's up Jeanine!! Yes, I put this in an email (not as an attachement) and my hubby actually came up with the % and I went along with it. I'm just waiting for my phone to ring or email to pop through! I'll keep you posted!!
My oldest son has a 104.2 fever an hour ago so I gave him a bath and now its down to 103.1. Ugh! Please send some good news my way!!!:D

So sorry to hear about your son. Hope he feels better SOON!

Maybe I'll "borrow" this approach for a Thanksgiving time event. But, I am holding a Mystery Host show the last week of November. I suppose this could attract a totally different group (and I don't have to send it to everyone on my list).

Congratulations on your team! I'm so happy for you. Looks like the cruise is well within your reach. If memory serves me right, you overcame a great deal more to earn the last trip. (Does my memory serve me right or is my 40+ brain fogging over?)

Thanks again for posting your idea.

chefjeanine said:
Congratulations on your team! I'm so happy for you. Looks like the cruise is well within your reach. If memory serves me right, you overcame a great deal more to earn the last trip. (Does my memory serve me right or is my 40+ brain fogging over?)

Thanks again for posting your idea.

Thank you!! Yes, I did go through a lot last year and it came down to the wire to earn San Fran. I had SO much more in sales last year but really recruited this year. That's how I'm going on this cruise. I hope to have it earned by the end of November but we'll see!!

I'm at $310 turned in to my computer right now so I'm HALF way there!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :D

That's an awesome flyer. I do a 25% off sale normally during the Ohio State-Michigan game. I have had pretty good luck with it.

PampMomof3 said:
I'm at $310 turned in to my computer right now so I'm HALF way there!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :D

Are you turning all these orders into a show or entering them as individual orders?

Well I'm at $583!! The sale runs until tomorrow at 3 so I know I"ll Definitely get another $69!! YEAH!!!

I'm turning them all in on a show and taking the free products!!! I'm so excited that this really turned out well!! What's weird is that it's from 4 people!! :D

PampMomof3 said:
Well I'm at $583!! The sale runs until tomorrow at 3 so I know I"ll Definitely get another $69!! YEAH!!!

I'm turning them all in on a show and taking the free products!!! I'm so excited that this really turned out well!! What's weird is that it's from 4 people!! :D

Great Job Kristi!! Congrats!

sfdavis918 said:
Great Job Kristi!! Congrats!

Thank you Sarah! I'm quite dumbfounded!:blushing:

PampMomof3 said:
Thank you Sarah! I'm quite dumbfounded!:blushing:

I think it has a lot to say about your customer service and customer loyalty though. They respond to your emails. I have been at this for a year now and am only now starting to see the same thing. I think you have proven yourself to them. Way to go!

I am new to this and have a question off this topic but do not know how to start a new line of questions? I saw a few days ago the specials for January and cannot find them again. Does anyone have this information
Cathy

Ok, I've got a question. How can you put the entire catalog on sale and not loose your butt on it? Who pays for the 25% difference? I usually just offer the guest special of the month.

Thanks Jodi, I am on midnights tonight to explain the crazy time of this reply. I wish they had more Canadian flyers that better represent our prices. I wonder if the Canadian prices will lower due to the strength of our dollar these days.
Cathy

That's great Kristi~glad it worked for you! Congrats on a great team too btw:thumbup:

cvaccaro said:
Thanks Jodi, I am on midnights tonight to explain the crazy time of this reply. I wish they had more Canadian flyers that better represent our prices. I wonder if the Canadian prices will lower due to the strength of our dollar these days.
Cathy

Someone from Canada would have to make or remake those flyers - consultants who develop flyers in the US do it for this market, and wouldn't know the prices, etc..... of the Canadian market.:rolleyes:

what a great flyer and congratulations on making your goal!

tabnat80 said:
Ok, I've got a question. How can you put the entire catalog on sale and not loose your butt on it? Who pays for the 25% difference? I usually just offer the guest special of the month.

I'm offering the 25% discount to meet a personal sales quota for myself. I'm foregoing my commission to offer the discount and I'm happy to say that my customers are responding to it!! I'm wondering how many more will take advantage of it by 3:00!

I'll keep you guys posted!!!:D This also puts me closer to reaching my goal for the cruise!!!:D

I have $603 now because one woman just added another $20 to her order and may be ordering more! She said to give her until 3 please!!

So, I'm only $27 away from my goal!! YES!!!!:D I've got it in the bag!!!:D

Congrats Kristi!! and a big WOOHOO on your team submitting over $5,000!!!

You rock Kristi! Wow! What an inspiration!
Maybe I can come up with something like this for either Thanksgiving or Christmas?!
Good job! Make sure you "thank" :love: :blushing: :love: your hubby for his great idea!:D ;)

nicki25 said:
That's an awesome flyer. I do a 25% off sale normally during the Ohio State-Michigan game. I have had pretty good luck with it.

I'm stealing that idea! Go Bucks!!!

MissChef said:
You rock Kristi! Wow! What an inspiration!
Maybe I can come up with something like this for either Thanksgiving or Christmas?!
Good job! Make sure you "thank" :love: your hubby for his great idea!:D ;)

Thanks guys!! I'm so happy!! I really honestly can't believe it happened! I NEVER thought I could come up with over $600 in sales in one day and NOT attending a show!! I'll let you guys know my final numbers!! :D

I'll be sure to Thank my husband LATER!!!:p :blushing: :p :blushing: :p :blushing:

That is great! I am definately going to try this in Nov. Not Spooktacular of course:D Prob Gobble Up the Savings:D

pckrissy said:
Congrats Kristi!! and a big WOOHOO on your team submitting over $5,000!!!

THanks Krissy!!! How's your pregancy going? I miss talking to you!!
My team is at $4216 and I have $1223 for a total of over $5400!! Yeah! Our highest month yet and my lowest personally!! ;) My Team ROCKS!!! :D

I have $643 in commissionable sales!! I'm waiting a little bit longer because my boss said she may want to add a few more things to her order. So,
I MADE IT!! YES!! Now I hope my HO leads pay off!! Im sure they will though!!!

Thanks guys and I hope the promo works well for you when you run it!:D

krzymomof4 said:
That is great! I am definately going to try this in Nov. Not Spooktacular of course:D Prob Gobble Up the Savings:D

Please read in your best Frankenstein voice (in honor of today's holiday):
"Must steal great idea!"

Update~My IPT just updated this morning showing $1368.51!!!:thumbup: Well, you guys know that I ran this special sale to get HO leads! Well, I got my first one of the month today, November 2nd at 1:22am!!! I'm going to call him in a few minutes and go from there! It's already paying off!!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Update~My IPT just updated this morning showing $1368.51!!!:thumbup: Well, you guys know that I ran this special sale to get HO leads! Well, I got my first one of the month today, November 2nd at 1:22am!!! I'm going to call him in a few minutes and go from there! It's already paying off!!!:D

Good job Kristi! I'm getting my HO Leads back this month too! So excited!!!!

tabnat80 said:

My hubby asked me this am when I get paid. Well I told him that my commission from this show is going right back to PC and that I was sad but happy that I got the sales. But he gave me a reality check.

He said:
You had everything to gain. You wouldn't of had that commission anyway and this just puts you closer to earning the cruise. You also get your director overrides and HO leads so you gained.

When I thought about it, he's absolutely right. Would I run this sale all the time? No but the people who took advantage of it were extremely happy and so was I!!!:D

finley1991 said:
Good job Kristi! I'm getting my HO Leads back this month too! So excited!!!!

Great Job Colleen!!! I promoted in July and this was going to be the first month that I didn't receive them. I definitely wanted them for the holidays. I NEVER want to lose my HO leads for a month. That's free money our way.:D

Awesome Kristi!
How'd the HO lead go?

Kristi we will need to sit down and chat at conference. I need to at least start by getting my FD title back. I want to know how you did it.

lacychef said:
Awesome Kristi!
How'd the HO lead go?

BOGUS!!! He has a friend who sells PC here in town but had a home office question on if could say on his own website that he sells PC and if he could put product pictures on his site. OF course HO career solutions said NO WAY!!

I called him back and told him and he was like oh okay. I told him that he could still sign and promote his PC biz by word of mouth and he said if he were to sign, he'd do so with his friend! Ugh!!

I called HO back and told them that it was a bogus lead to put me back in rotation PLEASE!! She agreed that he sounded very fishy (she had notes on my call from a few hours earlier) and said she'd talk to Wendy and get that lead closed and that would put me back in rotation. Whether that's right or not, I'm not sure but I at least got it off my chest!!

Thanks for asking Lacy!:p

chefkristin said:
Kristi we will need to sit down and chat at conference. I need to at least start by getting my FD title back. I want to know how you did it.

Im not really sure. I think I was at the right place at the right time. My hubby got my 3rd recruit and I was making OOB cals (man, I need to do those more) and signed my 4th 2 weeks later!! I signed one a month from Feb through April and then I had to get them qualified. I guess I just put my mind to promoting to Director. I told myself in December that I'd walk in July and I did it!!

You can too!!!:D

What's strange is I had 42K in sales last year and this year I have like $24! Crazy I know!! But I'm earning this trip b/c of recruiting points!!:D

To Nicki 25-OSU-Michigan sale?
nicki25 said:

I just found this thread again...could you tell me if you have a flyer made up for the game this weekend? I am thinking about doing this and getting something out tomorrow...THANK YOU!

1. What is the 24 hour sale and what are the requirements?

The 24 hour sale is a limited time offer at Pampered Chef where customers can receive savings on their orders. To take advantage of this sale, customers must place an order of at least $100.

2. How can I participate in the sale?

To participate in the 24 hour sale, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and place an order of at least $100. You can also reach out to your consultant to see if they are holding their own sale and if you can combine orders to reach the $100 minimum.

3. Can I still receive the sale price if I place my order after the 24 hour period?

No, unfortunately the sale price is only valid during the 24 hour period. Be sure to place your order before the sale ends to take advantage of the savings.

4. What if I don't have enough items to reach the $100 minimum?

If you don't have enough items to reach the $100 minimum, consider reaching out to friends and family to see if they would like to place an order with you. You can also ask your consultant if there are any special deals or bundles available to help you reach the minimum.

5. Can I still receive hostess rewards and overrides during the 24 hour sale?

Yes, you can still receive hostess rewards and overrides during the 24 hour sale. Your consultant will likely appreciate any additional orders you bring in during this time, so don't hesitate to reach out to friends and family to help you reach the $100 minimum.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • hoosierchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • ChefJoyJ