• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Sale! $4 Commission - Grand Opening Ticket Drawing

In summary, the conversation is about the excitement of making a first sale and receiving a consultant kit. The person is planning a grand opening show and offering a drawing for those who are unable to attend. They also share their experience with getting an unexpected order and the fun of going through the consultant kit. They are reminded to have fun and are encouraged to door knock in their neighborhood. The conversation ends with congratulatory words and a playful reminder of the sales goal.
ChefJoyJ
So I made my very first sale (and my kit just arrived tonight)!! :p It was a prep bowl set ($20). I'm having them "earn" tickets for a drawing with my grand opening show and on my flyer it states that if they are unable to come then they can place an order and be entered into the drawing by Jan. 5th. So....my first sale!!! :chef:

I told DH that my comission check now stands at $4. :D

WOO HOO!!

Don't spend that $4 all in one place!!

I remember how exciting that was for me Joy - I hadn't had my first show yet but had mentioned to the tellers at my bank about being a consultant and they took a catalog - well one day I got a knock on the door from a neighbor down the street who wanted to order! She got my name from the ladies at the bank - I was shocked but it felt great! So you just never know where those sales sometime will come from - good luck with your show!! And enjoy looking at everything in your kit:)

Merry Christmas... AGAIN!!

When I got my kit it was like an early Christmas in my living room. I had so much fun!! I was home with my daughter who was napping and just had a blast going thru everything and reading my product care cards and business guide (she took very long naps.) and I just had so much fun!!
Congrats on your first sale and best of luck with your grand opening show! Door knock in your neighborhood and get those folks at the show!! You never know what may come of it!
The most important thing to remember is... HAVE FUN!!

That is awesome!! I'm glad your kit got to you tonight - I know you must have been so anxious to get it! I loved unpacking mine too. Wonderful news about your first sale - you are in for a great first month... sounds like you are doing everything right!

Good for you, I know how you feel. I was so excited when I got my kit:D

You're off to a great start.........

That's great! Only $1230 more to qualify :) <giggle>

Related to First Sale! $4 Commission - Grand Opening Ticket Drawing

1. How do I enter the grand opening ticket drawing?

To enter the grand opening ticket drawing and have a chance to win a $4 commission, simply purchase a ticket to our grand opening event. Each ticket purchased counts as one entry into the drawing.

2. When and where is the grand opening event?

The grand opening event will take place at our store location on the designated date. Please check our website or social media pages for the exact date and location.

3. How will I know if I won the $4 commission?

The winner of the $4 commission will be announced at the grand opening event. If you are unable to attend, we will also contact the winner via email or phone.

4. Can I purchase multiple tickets for more chances to win?

Yes, you can purchase multiple tickets for the grand opening event, which will increase your chances of winning the $4 commission. Each ticket purchased counts as one entry into the drawing.

5. Is the $4 commission the only prize for the grand opening ticket drawing?

No, the $4 commission is just one of the prizes for the grand opening ticket drawing. We will also be giving away other prizes, such as product bundles, gift cards, and more. Get your ticket for a chance to win!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Yakmama
  • khergatt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • ChefJWarren
  • Products and Tips
Replies