• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Uppercase Living Super Bowl Party for Discounts and Prizes!

In summary, this company is hosting a virtual Super Bowl party where you can get a 10% discount on your purchase, and you have a chance to purchase a little hands keepsake project kit at half-price if you don't have little kids.
straitfan
Gold Member
Got this in my inbox this morning. Not quite sure how I'm even on her mailing list as I've never bought from Uppercase Living, but the gal's daughter was in my class about 10 years ago. Gotta work on my "revisions"! :D:

On February 1st I am hosting a virtual Uppercase Living Super Bowl party with discounts and prizes. Here's how it works. Everyone receives a 10% discount on their product order. In addition, you will be entered into a drawing to win one of three prizes; a welcome for your door, an aloha expression glass block, or a tile with a family expression. Contact me during the game or a half time and be entered into the drawing as follows:

1 ticket for an order
2 additional tickets if your product order exceeds $50
3 additional tickets if your product order exceeds $75
4 additional tickets if your product order exceeds $100
5 tickets if you refer a friend and they place an order
10 tickets if you sign up to host a party (remember your product order doubles up towards your party's sales volume)

Also, you will earn free expressions based on your total product order. Check out the attached flyer for the free February expressions. In addition, this month only with a $50 order you have the opportunity to purchase a "little hands keepsake" project kit at half price. Check out the second attachment. If you do not have little kids, this makes a great gift!

Take time now before game day to visit my website http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to shop on-line and then call or email me during the game or at half time to join the party!

Call or email me if you have any questions. Hope to hear from you on February 1st!

ok, what the heck is uppercase living, and what are the free expressions? a superbowl sale sounds like a good idea, after you work revisions could you share? i am interested myself now!

Uppercase Living is another direct sales company that sells those "decals" you put on your walls. Substitute a PC item everywhere it mentions on of their products. I'll probably use the 60% off hostess item as one of the "door prizes"

Thanks for posting this. What a fun idea.

For me, it might work better over a period of days.

I am trying to make my own book show to get that 10" SS Skillet at 60% off. So maybe I'll make it a Sweetheart Special leading up to Valentine's Day.

And once I see what the Sample packs are, I am sure there might be something extra in one of the packs I want that I can use as a "prize". This way I can offer a NEW product.

straitfan said:
Got this in my inbox this morning. Not quite sure how I'm even on her mailing list as I've never bought from Uppercase Living, but the gal's daughter was in my class about 10 years ago. Gotta work on my "revisions"! :D:

On February 1st I am hosting a virtual Uppercase Living Super Bowl party with discounts and prizes. Here's how it works. Everyone receives a 10% discount on their product order. In addition, you will be entered into a drawing to win one of three prizes; a welcome for your door, an aloha expression glass block, or a tile with a family expression. Contact me during the game or a half time and be entered into the drawing as follows:

1 ticket for an order
2 additional tickets if your product order exceeds $50
3 additional tickets if your product order exceeds $75
4 additional tickets if your product order exceeds $100
5 tickets if you refer a friend and they place an order
10 tickets if you sign up to host a party (remember your product order doubles up towards your party's sales volume)

Also, you will earn free expressions based on your total product order. Check out the attached flyer for the free February expressions. In addition, this month only with a $50 order you have the opportunity to purchase a "little hands keepsake" project kit at half price. Check out the second attachment. If you do not have little kids, this makes a great gift!

Take time now before game day to visit my website http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to shop on-line and then call or email me during the game or at half time to join the party!

Call or email me if you have any questions. Hope to hear from you on February 1st!

You could also add another category for tickets such as "20 additional tickets for joining my team"
Just an idea!!! :) What do you think???

Great ideas!!!

That's a neat idea! Feel free to post your edited version:)
(& I love uppercase living)

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but I've done something like this and nothing came of it. The reason that happened is that my customers were busy that day. If I had offered a pre-show option, I believe they would have taken advantage of it. So, when I do things like this now, I don't do them on a special day, but the day before.

Here is what I just sent out to my customers. Feel free to copy and paste or change things around for yours:

On January 31st I am hosting a virtual Pampered Chef Super Bowl party with discounts and prizes. Here's how it works. You will be entered into a drawing to win one of four prizes; a (1) Simple Additions pumkin candy dish, (2) an All Purpose Spreader, (3) 10% off any one item of your choice, or (4) 10% off your entire order. Because I know many of you will be busy on game day, contact me by phone or email any time the day before the Super Bowl (January 31st) to place your order and be entered into the drawing as follows and I will call the winners of the drawing on game day:

1 ticket for an order under $50
3 tickets if your product order exceeds $50
4 tickets if your product order exceeds $75
5 tickets if your product order exceeds $100
3 tickets if you forward this to a friend who books a show
5 tickets if you book a Catalog Show (for any day Feb - Apr 2009)
10 tickets if you book a Cooking Show (for any day Feb - July 2009)
20 tickets if you join my team as a Pampered Chef consultant (remember, if you host a show, you can apply up to $40 of your free product value towards your kit)

In addition, with an order of $60 or more you will receive your choice of a Sweet Sprinkle (Mocha Hazlenut, Cinnamon, or Carmel) free!

Take time now before game day to visit my website Page Not Found to take a look at the catalog and then call or email me with your order on January 31st to join the party!

Call or email me if you have any questions. Hope to hear from you on January 31st!

thanks for sharing this.

Yea Ashley! You beat me to the revision. I think I'll change up the prizes just a bit to use what I have in stock but it looks great! I also like the contact me anytime before then option as well.
Thanks and good luck all!

This looks great. It may be how I offer my final show of this month. . .double points! I didn't get to do my Mystery Host show this month. This would work.

Just an FYI in the same category. I'm doing a superbowl mystery host show. I got the idea from an early January Monday Motivation. This is my revision of how I'm doing it.

Attachments

• Super Bowl Mystery Host Show.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 462
Great idea! My only concern is that the gifts might not be that attractive for people to bite on your promotion. You know how people love our stones...why not draw for a stone. If you get enought orders you will free products and ½ price items coming your way so you could order the stone. I'm not sure I would bite on the spreader or even a 10% on an item... I would only save $2.00 on a $20.00 item...and it's not the time of year to encourage people to spend for a Pumpkin dish. Offer one of our SA pieces. Customers love these and find it expensive....
Just a thought to try an make your promotion more attractive. Good Luck!!

I've done something similar (not for superbowl) and I only got ONE entry- so I lost a bunch of money giving them the silicone crown cake pan for a $16 order. :(

What is "I Will Be Stealing This!"?

"I Will Be Stealing This!" is a phrase often used by customers to describe their experience with a Pampered Chef product that they love and can't live without. It is a testament to the quality and usefulness of our products.

Are all Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

While many of our products are dishwasher safe, it is always best to refer to the specific product's care instructions. Some products may recommend hand washing for best results.

Can I use Pampered Chef products in the oven?

Yes, many of our products are oven safe. Again, it is important to check the specific product's instructions for recommended temperature and time limits.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Do you offer any cooking classes or demonstrations?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants often offer cooking classes and demonstrations to showcase our products and share delicious recipes. Contact your local consultant for more information on upcoming events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • candiejayne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCgo2girl
  • ChefAna