• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Leap Year Savings with Our Limited Time Sale at Work

In summary, the conversation discussed a failed attempt at a leap year sale at work, where the person made nutty brownies, put out catalogs and a sale flyer, but no one seemed interested. The group shared their own experiences with similar sales and suggested making personal contacts and offering the brownies directly to coworkers. Concerns were raised about the safety of the brownies and the effectiveness of email or sign promotions. Overall, the group encouraged the person to not let this discourage them and to continue making personal connections to promote their products.
phatratz
I thought I would try a leap year sale at work. I made the nutty brownies and the truffle brownie cups. I put two catalogs in each break room, along with some brownies, and a sale flyer. When I went back after lunch, no one even touched the brownies! Out of 5 plates in three locations, roughly one plate worth of food was eaten. And it looked like no one even touched the books. I put on the flyer it was just a sale for today since we got paid and there was just a bonus given out to employees and nothing. Well...except, when I just took the catalogs out of the one floor and I was waiting at the elevators, someone goes...You do that? as the doors closed! Instead of going to my location..I went to the first floor, the only place this person could have gone and she was no where in sight. So, today was a total bust for me.

phatratz said:
I thought I would try a leap year sale at work. I made the nutty brownies and the truffle brownie cups. I put two catalogs in each break room, along with some brownies, and a sale flyer. When I went back after lunch, no one even touched the brownies! Out of 5 plates in three locations, roughly one plate worth of food was eaten. And it looked like no one even touched the books. I put on the flyer it was just a sale for today since we got paid and there was just a bonus given out to employees and nothing. Well...except, when I just took the catalogs out of the one floor and I was waiting at the elevators, someone goes...You do that? as the doors closed! Instead of going to my location..I went to the first floor, the only place this person could have gone and she was no where in sight. So, today was a total bust for me.

Did you have a sign saying please take one?

Sometimes in large companies when food is left out people assume it is there for someone other than themselves unless something TELLS them to take it...

I've put all kinds of flyers up at work and no one ever even asks about it. It's frustrating, but what can ya do?

If you're still there, maybe you can print out a going, going, gone flier and tell them today is there last chance to buy these products?!?

Im feeling the same way. I really wanted the HWC bowl and I had a leap year sale too, and nothing. Not one order. Im so bummed. I keep hitting refresh on my email in hopes that there is something, but so far no luck. If anyone doesnt want their bowl, please let me know!

Good point, Janet. I'm always hesitant to eat any goodies out of our break room unless I've been told that it's OK.

Would you be able to send out an office-wide email saying to be sure to get a brownie... It may not be kosher to directly promote PC in the email, but if you direct them to the brownies they'll certainly notice the flier and the catalogs...

Keep your chin up! :)

HTH

Or like my husband, some people don't like to eat food unless they know who made it.:D

In my experience, these types of "sales" done by email or just by a "sign" don't really work. You have to make the personal contact, via phone call or in person. Walking the brownies around and offering them to co-workers might help, then you can start a conversation about PC, offer the catalog and mention the sale.

Black Friday saleI tried a Black Friday sale and had similar results--one person sent an order.
I offered multiple sales, free shipping, etc at different times. But didn't work.
I was bummed too.

So sorry this didn't work for you. Hopefully, you have a great March planned. Start making personal contacts at work or wherever. It's hard, sometimes. I know, but personal works better than e-mails and flyers. Carry a catalog with you wherever you go and make sure it's showing. Don't let this get you down.

Thanks everyone!

cathyskitchen said:
In my experience, these types of "sales" done by email or just by a "sign" don't really work. You have to make the personal contact, via phone call or in person. Walking the brownies around and offering them to co-workers might help, then you can start a conversation about PC, offer the catalog and mention the sale.
I agree with this and also the one about not knowing who made the brownies and how some practical jokers could have done something to them. :) I would spread the word that I had nutty brownies at my desk and to feel free to come by and get one. Take one next to the catalogs too, along with "easy recipe, ask me if you want a copy."

Related to Maximize Your Leap Year Savings with Our Limited Time Sale at Work

1. What products are included in the limited time sale?

The Maximize Your Leap Year Savings sale includes a variety of products from our catalog, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. You can find the full list of discounted items on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How much can I save during this sale?

The amount you can save during the sale will vary depending on the products you purchase. However, most items are discounted up to 50% off their original price. Be sure to check our website for specific deals and discounts.

3. When does the sale end?

The Maximize Your Leap Year Savings sale is a limited time offer and will end on February 29th. Be sure to take advantage of the savings before it's too late!

4. Is this sale available in all countries?

Unfortunately, this sale is only available in select countries where Pampered Chef operates. Please check with your consultant or our website to see if your country is eligible for the sale.

5. Can I use my consultant discount on top of the sale prices?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to the already discounted prices during the Maximize Your Leap Year Savings sale. This is a great opportunity to save even more on our high-quality products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies