• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Sneak Peek at Our New Mini Catalogs for Fall - Limited Time Only!

In summary, the fall mini catalogs from Pampered Chef will feature a variety of new and seasonal products such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items. These catalogs will be available for a limited time from September to November and can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. They will also be available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties. The mini catalogs will have exclusive deals and promotions that are not found in the main catalog, and hosting a party is a great way to earn free and discounted items while getting a sneak peek at the fall products.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
soon we will be getting the new mini preview catalogs i send them out to potental host ect does any one have a mall flyer that goes inside . i can't seam to find the ones I have usesd in the past to get bookings and sales on the new FALL PRODUCTS
Thanks see you all soon Doreen

I don't have one but would love to see one too:love:

check out post 228 here

1. What products can we expect to see in the new mini catalogs for fall?

The fall mini catalogs will feature a wide range of new and seasonal products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items.

2. When will the mini catalogs be available?

The mini catalogs will be available for a limited time only, from September to November. Be sure to get your hands on them before they're gone!

3. Can I order from the mini catalogs online?

Yes, you can order from the mini catalogs online through our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. The products featured in the mini catalogs will also be available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions in the mini catalogs?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and promotions in the mini catalogs that are not available in our main catalog. Keep an eye out for them and take advantage of these limited-time offers!

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party featuring the products from the mini catalogs?

Absolutely! Hosting a party is a great way to get your hands on these new and exciting products, and earn free and discounted items. Contact your consultant to schedule a party and get a sneak peek at the fall mini catalogs with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• csulier
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sarahsworld2000
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • gailz2