• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer of Some Sort in With New Mini Catalog??

In summary, the flyer included with the new mini catalog is designed to showcase the latest and most popular products, as well as any special deals or promotions. The flyers are updated and sent out with each new mini catalog release, which happens every quarter. While the flyer can be used to place an order, it is recommended to use the mini catalog for a wider range of products and options. The deals and promotions on the flyer are available for both online and in-person orders, but availability may vary by location. Additional flyers can be requested from a consultant or customer service, but availability is limited.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I was thinking maybe putting some kind of flyer in the mini catalogs might be a good idea?? I'm sending out new mini's to some of my best customers and past hosts. What do you think? Add a flyer inside too??

Oh! What a great idea! I have been thinking of doing this as well! Let me know if anyone has a great one to go with!

I was looking to see if anyone has made that nice flyer that has the upcoming specials on it. They are all in a row on one sheet. Aug - Sep - Oct. Is anyone still creating those?

Kim that one is out...check out the files it's in there! I was hoping to find one that was a mini insert?!? hmmm maybe I'll just use that one though!

Heather, I started the mini-catty for Sept/Oct, but I need to check if I completed it. (not sure if I got side-tracked :)). But, I can't post it until I get home from work, anyway.

kimcooks4u said:
I was looking to see if anyone has made that nice flyer that has the upcoming specials on it. They are all in a row on one sheet. Aug - Sep - Oct. Is anyone still creating those?
Not sure if you were looking for this one...but here is the link to the 3 month:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/aug-sept-oct-3-month-flyer-63188/

Thanks Kathleen I'll check later on and see if you got it up yet. That would be AWESOME!!! THANK YOU!!!!

1. What is the purpose of the flyer included with the new mini catalog?

The flyer is meant to showcase some of our latest and most popular products, as well as any special deals or promotions that may be available with the new mini catalog.

2. How often are the flyers updated and sent out with the new mini catalog?

The flyers are updated and sent out with each new mini catalog release, which typically happens every quarter.

3. Can I use the flyer to place an order, or do I need to use the mini catalog?

While the flyer does have a limited selection of products, it is primarily meant to provide a preview of what is available in the mini catalog. To place an order, it is recommended to use the mini catalog for the full range of products and options.

4. Are the deals and promotions on the flyer available for online orders as well?

Yes, the deals and promotions on the flyer are available for both online and in-person orders. However, please note that some promotions may have limited quantities and availability may vary by location.

5. Can I request additional flyers to hand out to friends and family?

Yes, you can request additional flyers from your consultant or through our customer service team. However, please keep in mind that these flyers are limited and subject to availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cloudyade
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ltkacz
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
karlene
Replies