• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing New Spring Products - Mini Catalog Flyer Available Now!

In summary, a Mini Catalog Flyer is a condensed version of a full catalog that showcases a selection of products from Pampered Chef. It can be requested from a consultant, found online, or received at a party or event. The featured products may change and it is not possible to order directly from the flyer. The flyer is currently only available in English, but the full catalog can be accessed in multiple languages on the website.
chefannie
I am thinking about sending out the mini catalog with a flyer announcing new Spring products. Does anyone have anything started yet? I am probably not going to send out a mass mailing but just don't want to send the catalog without a flyer. Thanks.
:love:

Why not? I think the mini-cat tells the whole story. Write a quick message about going to your website for all of the specials or something, then just put your information on the outside, stick a stamp on it, tape it shut and mail it! That's what I do. It's more of a "courtesy" thing now for my past hosts - they love seeing the new stuff!

I'm not sending out a catalog but instead sending out a flyer I found on here. I really like it.

Attachments

• spring08new.doc
    150.5 KB · Views: 555
I just posted this in the Sales topic, but I will attach mine here also- Using it with Preferred customers out-of-town

Attachments

• New Mini's.doc
    185 KB · Views: 524

What is a Mini Catalog Flyer?

A Mini Catalog Flyer is a small brochure that showcases a selection of our products. It is a condensed version of our full catalog and is perfect for quick browsing or sharing with friends and family.

How can I get a Mini Catalog Flyer?

You can request a Mini Catalog Flyer from your Pampered Chef consultant or find a digital version on our website. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or event to receive a physical copy.

What types of products are featured in the Mini Catalog Flyer?

The Mini Catalog Flyer typically features our most popular and/or seasonal products. It may also include limited edition or exclusive items that are not available in our full catalog. Check back often as the featured products may change.

Can I order products directly from the Mini Catalog Flyer?

No, the Mini Catalog Flyer is for browsing purposes only. To place an order, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or make a purchase through our website.

Is the Mini Catalog Flyer available in other languages?

At this time, the Mini Catalog Flyer is only available in English. However, our full catalog is available in multiple languages on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • cloudyade
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies