• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Mini Catalog Flyer for Preferred Customers and Hosts

L
ltkacz
Anyone have a mini catalog flyer/piece that they are mailing out with their mini's to preferred customers/past hosts?

Thanks.

Here is one I got, hope it went thru.

Attachments

• Fall_07_Mini_Cat_Insert.doc
    153 KB · Views: 512
Stacy~

That looks great! Thanks for sharing with all of us!

Stacy - looks great - I noticed one typo - in the last line - you might want to say "isn't it time.........

Love it !! Thanks for sharing. do you staple it to the inside?

Thanks i fixed it. Always helpfull to have a second over look.
Thanks girls glad I could help.

Last edited:
looks greatLooks Great! I added a photo of the large stone with handles and moved "isn't it time YOU received..." to it's own line.

Thanks for creating it!

Jess

You can staple it or just fold it in and put a little sticky fold to seal.

YEA!!!! Thanks for this it's great....:p

Stacy--That is an awesome flyer. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!
I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me the strength. Phil. 4:13

Jess_K said:
Looks Great! I added a photo of the large stone with handles and moved "isn't it time YOU received..." to it's own line.

Thanks for creating it!

Jess

This looks great!

Jess, would you mind posting yours as well?

Anyone know how much the postage is on these?

MomToEli said:
This looks great!

A regular $.41 stamp.

I have one from the spring, but am not good at updating...I can't seem to make everything fit the way I want it to! (I did get it off of Chef Success). If anyone is interested in updating it and posting, I'm sure we'd all appreciate it!!!

Attachments

• minicataloginsert.doc
    1.9 MB · Views: 337
I updated the one Cat posted here - DARN - I wish I hadn't just mailed mine out this morning!! Oh, well!

Attachments

• minicataloginsert - fall07.doc
    74 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:
That looks so great Cathy! I might have to get more mini's just so I can use that!

Thanks for updating Cathy!! It does look great!

updated with two photos f/w mini brochure
MomToEli said:
This looks great!

here it is :)
I think I might also include this in my door bags and with my open house invites for show at the end of August. Never know who might just call and book a show. Plus saves on paper!

Attachments

• Fall_07_Mini_Cat_Insert_2phtos.doc
    350 KB · Views: 382
Stacy - are you in Yvonne's downline? That came through to some of us the other day (with the same typo...he-he).

No I got this from my sister's downline, she is in KS.

Great job! Thank you for sharing.

mini catalogjess
can you or someone tell me why, when I go to print this the cookware and baker picture do not up? thanks
I love this insert

1. What is a mini catalog flyer for preferred customers and hosts?

A mini catalog flyer for preferred customers and hosts is a promotional piece that is sent out with mini catalogs to previous customers who have shown interest in purchasing products or hosting parties. It highlights special offers and discounts available exclusively to preferred customers and hosts.

2. How can I get a mini catalog flyer for preferred customers and hosts?

You can either create your own flyer using design software or hire a professional to design one for you. Alternatively, some direct sales companies may provide pre-made flyers for their consultants to use. You can also find templates online that you can customize for your specific needs.

3. Do I have to send out mini catalog flyers to my preferred customers and past hosts?

No, sending out mini catalog flyers is not mandatory, but it can be a helpful marketing tool to entice previous customers and hosts to make a purchase or host another party. It can also help you stay in touch with your preferred customers and show them that you value their business.

4. Can I include my contact information on the mini catalog flyer?

Yes, it is recommended to include your contact information on the flyer so that customers and hosts know how to reach you if they have any questions or want to make a purchase or book a party. This can include your name, phone number, email, and social media handles.

5. Is it effective to send out mini catalog flyers to preferred customers and hosts?

Sending out mini catalog flyers can be an effective way to reach out to your preferred customers and hosts and remind them of your products and services. It can also help generate more sales and party bookings, especially if you offer exclusive discounts or promotions on the flyer. However, the effectiveness may vary depending on your target audience and how well you promote the flyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • cloudyade
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam