• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Holiday Mini-Catalog Flyer? Look no further!

In summary, the Holiday Mini-Catalog Flyer is a special catalog from Pampered Chef that features exclusive products and deals for the holiday season. It can be requested from a consultant or viewed online and includes a variety of products perfect for holiday cooking and entertaining. The flyer also offers special discounts and promotions on select products that are only available during the holiday season. Customers can use their host rewards or consultant discount to save on purchases from the flyer, making it a great opportunity for holiday shopping.
PamperedTammy
Gold Member
I was just wondering if anybody has come up with a holiday mini-catalog flyer that I may use. :confused: :confused:

Hi there! I haven't personally come across a holiday mini-catalog flyer that I can share, but I suggest checking out online resources such as Canva or Vistaprint. They have pre-made templates for flyers that you can customize and use for your holiday promotions. Hope that helps!

1. What is the Holiday Mini-Catalog Flyer?

The Holiday Mini-Catalog Flyer is a special catalog that features exclusive products and deals for the holiday season from Pampered Chef.

2. How can I get a copy of the Holiday Mini-Catalog Flyer?

You can request a copy of the Holiday Mini-Catalog Flyer from your Pampered Chef consultant or view it online on the Pampered Chef website.

3. What products are included in the Holiday Mini-Catalog Flyer?

The Holiday Mini-Catalog Flyer includes a variety of products such as kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items that are perfect for holiday cooking and entertaining.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts in the Holiday Mini-Catalog Flyer?

Yes, the Holiday Mini-Catalog Flyer features special discounts and promotions on select products that are only available during the holiday season.

5. Can I use my host rewards or consultant discount on purchases from the Holiday Mini-Catalog Flyer?

Yes, you can use your host rewards or consultant discount on purchases from the Holiday Mini-Catalog Flyer, making it a great opportunity to save on holiday gifts and essentials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam