• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer With $ Certificate Placed in New Resident Packet.

In summary, the flyer with $ certificate placed in new resident packet is a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef to introduce their products to new residents. The certificate offers a special discount on their first purchase and can be redeemed by shopping online and entering a unique code during checkout. It is not transferable and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. It is valid for a limited time and should be redeemed before the expiration date.
carolina
I live in a gated community and am planning on presenting a flyer to be place in a new member/resident packet for our community. It will include a coupon for $10.00 off any item of $15 or greater value. The item, of course, must be ordered through me. I am wonder if I should give a mini catalog too.
All comments are welcomed.
Thanks

Definetly! Make sure there is a sticker on it about how to get a full size catalog. Something like .... here is a sampling of what The pampered Chef has to offer. For a full size catalog call me or browse online....

I'd include a mini-catalog with a sticker or note that they can contact you for a full-size catalog. That way you aren't out quite so much, but someone unfamiliar with PC would get a taste of what we have available.

Hey Rae!!! Great minds! How ya been?

It doesn't surprise me that two such intelligent, sophisticated people as ourselves were having similar thoughts. :)I'm great, thanks. How about you?

awwww... shucks

I'm great thanks for asking!

gotta admit I miss our "killer" thread sometimes...

Yeah, me, too.

How do you get to put info in a new residents bag or do you make themselves and hand them out to new people that move in?

Thanks for your help. I will attach the coupon to a mini catalog and add to my label "Here is a sampling of what The Pampered Chef has to offer. For a full size catalog call me or browse online."

What is the purpose of the flyer with $ certificate placed in new resident packet?

The flyer with $ certificate placed in new resident packet is a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef to introduce our products to new residents in a specific area. It offers them a special discount on their first purchase as a way to encourage them to try our products and become potential customers.

How can I redeem the $ certificate from the flyer?

To redeem the $ certificate, simply shop online at our website and enter the unique code provided on the certificate during checkout. The discount will automatically be applied to your purchase.

Is the $ certificate transferable?

No, the $ certificate is not transferable and can only be used by the recipient whose name is on the certificate. This is to ensure the proper tracking and redemption of the discount.

Can the $ certificate be combined with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the $ certificate cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. It is a one-time use offer and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.

How long is the $ certificate valid for?

The $ certificate is valid for a limited time as indicated on the flyer and the certificate itself. It is important to redeem it before the expiration date to ensure that you can take advantage of the special discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • ChefEsther
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ChefEsther
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda