• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Fall/Winter 2006 Mini Catalog-Ideas?

In summary, my director is sending out 10 mini-catalogs this week and plans to do follow-up calls next week.
Suzy Englert
I plan on sending out 20+ mini catalogs this week to past hosts and to customers who have indicated they would like to host a show in September and will follow up with phone calls next week.

Does anyone have any ideas about what information (besides your contact info) that you'll put on the back of the catalog? Usually I type up the info on mailing labels and put it on the back of the catalog.

I have a letter that I'll be including with the mini-catalogs, and will update it as soon as the July Recruiting Incentive is announced.

Thanks!
Suzy in Texas

Well, here are parts of an email I JUST got forwarded from my director:

I've started to mail out Show invites on 9 x 11" paper enclosed in an envelope. So far so good.

I just got to thinking that the new mini catalogs might work even better for the same cost in postage! After looking at the mini catalog I think I could use a large label to cover the area on the back of the catalog that's about the wedding registry and put the show invite info there! Has anyone else already done this? If so, what are your thoughts?

The person at my Executive Banquet that was the top sales person (over $100K/yr) does just that - she uses the mini catalogs as invitations with great success. She says it has greatly increased her outside orders. I know when I get an invitation to other parties and it comes with a mini or monthly catalog, I am much more likely to order.

I was planning on going to the exact same method this fall. No offense to those of you that create and print out those beautiful invitations for each theme show, but I don't have the time to do that. These are colorful and professional and make a wonderful first impression

This sounds like a great idea also. I purchased 2 sets of them at conference so I could send them out to past guests and hosts and I was planning on putting some things in there also, maybe the which apron fits, or the new recruiting promo, or maybe small snips of both, and upcoming specials, and maybe make my own, and of course something about discontinued products.

That's a great idea Jennifer:) I know whenever I get invited to a Home Interiors party, that's what they use for their invites. Costs a little more in postage, but my be worth it in the long run!

What happens if the invite sticker on the back doesn't stick out? I would just be worried that if someone got that in the mail they might think it is just another catalog and throw it away without noticing the show invite. What do you guys think??

gilliandanielle said:
What happens if the invite sticker on the back doesn't stick out? I would just be worried that if someone got that in the mail they might think it is just another catalog and throw it away without noticing the show invite. What do you guys think??

I know what you mean, cause I actually threw a Home Interiors one away once, not realizing it was an invite! Maybe if enough people thought it was a good idea & told HO, they might customize them a bit to use as invites?

Any other ideas? I'm sending them out to folks and would love some kind of insert. I'm overtired and overwhelmed at the moment and can't think. :)

TIA!

OK, just got back from my meeting and my director said only send out as many as you can do follow-up calls afterwards at a time. She said she was going to send out 10 at a time then do the follow-up calls then do 10 more, etc. Good idea really.

I might have missed this. Is there a number to order the mini catalog?

Where do you put the invite on the mini?

Ooops... Just read the post about where to put the sticker. I really like this idea. As fasr as missing the invite part, maybe put a sticker on the front that says "You're invited to a Cooking Show..." There are different shaped stickers would could use.

Pamperedthelma said:
I might have missed this. Is there a number to order the mini catalog?

They will be available with all the other new paperwork in your Fall changeover kit arriving this week (or next Monday). There will be a sample in the kit, then you can order more on the order form

jdavis said:
OK, just got back from my meeting and my director said only send out as many as you can do follow-up calls afterwards at a time. She said she was going to send out 10 at a time then do the follow-up calls then do 10 more, etc. Good idea really.

You could call the guests before you send them out and let them know they will be arriving. That way they won't throw them away, and they will get exciting about receiving it! Nice solution Jennifer!

1. What new products are featured in the Fall/Winter 2006 Mini Catalog?

The Fall/Winter 2006 Mini Catalog features a variety of new products, including the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Quick Cooker, and the Stoneware Square Baker. There are also new seasonal products, such as the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer and the Fall Harvest Collection.

2. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the Fall/Winter 2006 Mini Catalog products?

Yes, there are several promotions and discounts available for the Fall/Winter 2006 Mini Catalog products. Customers can receive a free gift with purchase, save on select product bundles, and take advantage of special pricing on certain items. Check the catalog or our website for more details.

3. Can I still order items from previous catalogs?

Yes, you can still order items from previous catalogs. While some products may have been discontinued, many items are still available for purchase. You can either check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

4. Are there any new recipes featured in the Fall/Winter 2006 Mini Catalog?

Yes, the Fall/Winter 2006 Mini Catalog includes several new recipes that showcase the featured products. These recipes are perfect for the fall and winter seasons and are sure to impress your family and friends.

5. How can I host a party to showcase the Fall/Winter 2006 Mini Catalog products?

Hosting a party is a great way to showcase the Fall/Winter 2006 Mini Catalog products and earn free and discounted products. You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and discuss options for hosting, including in-person or virtual parties. Your consultant will also provide you with all the necessary materials and information to make your party a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • toenail1103