• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catalogs Shipped With Every Order

In summary, the Mini Catalogs Shipped With Every Order are small catalogs that feature a selection of best-selling products and are included in every order. One Mini Catalog is included with each order, and it may be multiple if the order is large. The Mini Catalogs are customized based on the customer's order history and are tailored to their interests and purchasing habits. Specific Mini Catalogs cannot be requested, but all catalogs are available for viewing and ordering online. The Mini Catalogs are provided free of charge with every order to make it easy for customers to discover and shop for products.
toenail1103
I just saw they PC is now shipping Holiday Mini catalogs with every order but should I print out labels to give to my host to put on them with my info?

Sorry i wasnt sure where I should put this thread. But I was concerned.

You know, I am embarrassed to admit that I never thought of giving my hosts labels with my info on it. That sounds like a great idea!

That IS a good idea! I almost ordered holiday minis yesterday but didn't submit the supply order- now I'm glad I didn't. I'm only a one show a month girl and so if they'll give everyone a catty then that's plenty for me.
Great idea, but also makes me wonder if the holiday minis didn't sell as well as they expected?
I'm excited to see them!

junkfortara said:
Great idea, but also makes me wonder if the holiday minis didn't sell as well as they expected?
I'm excited to see them!

Its something PC does every year, at least as long as I have been a consultant.

Oh sure guess I showed my rookie colors there, huh? :)

junkfortara said:
Oh sure guess I showed my rookie colors there, huh? :)

Oh, please... With the stuff I say... :D

1. What are the Mini Catalogs Shipped With Every Order?

The Mini Catalogs Shipped With Every Order are small catalogs that feature a selection of our best-selling products. They are included in every order as a way for customers to easily browse and shop for additional items they may be interested in.

2. How many Mini Catalogs are included with each order?

One Mini Catalog is included with each order. However, if a customer places a large order, they may receive multiple Mini Catalogs.

3. Are the Mini Catalogs customized based on the customer's order?

Yes, the Mini Catalogs are customized based on the customer's order history. This means that the products featured in the Mini Catalog are tailored to the customer's interests and purchasing habits.

4. Can I request for specific Mini Catalogs to be included in my order?

Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate requests for specific Mini Catalogs to be included in orders. However, customers can view and order from all of our available catalogs online.

5. Is there a cost for the Mini Catalogs?

No, the Mini Catalogs are provided free of charge with every order. We want to make it easy for our customers to discover and shop for our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies