• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catty April H/G and Recruiting

In summary, the Mini Catty April H/G and Recruiting is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of April. It is available for hosts who host a party and includes a smaller version of the catalogue with discounts and exclusive rewards. It is only valid for the month of April and there are incentives for recruiting during this promotion.
kam
Staff member
Here is my April Mini Catty insert with the Host/Guest specials and Recruiting info.

Yesterday I made up some with the Mother's Day specials and I guess you could print those on the back.

I have also started leaving the blurb at the top blank...I hope that is OK. I think when I put a standard blurb in, it makes it difficult to start from scratch and type what you want. ??

And there is a spot next to the Logo for Consultant info.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertAprRec2011_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 374
Kathleen you are the best for sharing all that you do. Thanks

That sounds great! Thank you for sharing your April Mini Catty insert with us. It's always helpful to see what other consultants are doing with their materials. And I think leaving the blurb at the top blank is a good idea. It gives us more flexibility to personalize it for our own businesses. I'll definitely be incorporating some of your ideas into my own insert. Thanks again!

1. What is the Mini Catty April H/G and Recruiting?

The Mini Catty April H/G and Recruiting is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of April. It is a smaller version of our regular catalogue with special deals and discounts on select products, as well as exclusive host and guest rewards.

2. How do I receive the Mini Catty April H/G and Recruiting?

The Mini Catty April H/G and Recruiting is available for anyone who hosts a Pampered Chef party in the month of April. As a host, you will receive a physical copy of the mini catalogue to share with your guests and take advantage of the special deals.

3. Can I purchase products from the Mini Catty April H/G and Recruiting without hosting a party?

No, the Mini Catty April H/G and Recruiting is only available to hosts who host a party in the month of April. However, you can still take advantage of the special deals and rewards by hosting a virtual party with your friends and family.

4. Are there any benefits for recruiting during the Mini Catty April H/G and Recruiting?

Yes, there are special incentives for recruiting during the Mini Catty April H/G and Recruiting. As a consultant, you can earn extra rewards and bonuses for every new consultant you bring on during this promotion.

5. How long is the Mini Catty April H/G and Recruiting valid for?

The Mini Catty April H/G and Recruiting is only valid for the month of April. Make sure to take advantage of the special deals and rewards before the promotion ends!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies