• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Mini Catalog Label for Open House

In summary, the "New Mini Catalog Label for Open House" is a visually appealing label that can be used to promote and showcase the new mini catalog at open house events. It can be obtained through a Pampered Chef consultant, who can also assist with customizing it with your own information. There are guidelines for usage, and the label has been proven to be highly effective in attracting customers and increasing sales.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
Hi Yall!

So I was pondering how to save money, get info out about my fall open house AND the mini catalog. The light bulb went on and I felt like Homer Simpson! lol :p
The labels I used are the same Avery 5164 that you download the template for the mini catalog invitations. So I just created my info in word and cut and pasted it into the label. :) I attached it to the FRONT of the mini catalog so people saw it as soon as they took it out of the envelope. Yes i'm putting them in envelopes since I've had problems in the past with them getting messed up.
Quick simple and easy to change. :) Just trying to pay it forward since KAM and Joy have helped me in the past!

Attachments

• Fall2010Minicatalog invitation(97-03doc).doc
    44 KB · Views: 649
Hey Becky,

Great idea! Just wondered did you use regular envelopes or business and where on the front did you place it? Did you cover the picture? Why not put it on the back of the catalog where the address would go?

Hey Cara!!! :)

I used regular business sized envelopes. I bought specialty ones so that they stood out in the mail vs just plain white. I tried a sliver off each so it fit on the cover better. I did cover the picture because I wanted them to see the info about the open house right away when they opened the mail. If I had put it on the back there would be a chance they did not turn to the back cover.

I hope you are doing well girlfriend!!!! :D

1. What is the "New Mini Catalog Label for Open House"?

The "New Mini Catalog Label for Open House" is a label that can be used to promote and showcase our new mini catalog at your open house events. It is a visually appealing label that can be placed on invitations, flyers, and other marketing materials to draw attention to the new products and specials featured in the mini catalog.

2. How can I obtain the "New Mini Catalog Label for Open House"?

The "New Mini Catalog Label for Open House" can be obtained through your Pampered Chef consultant. They will have access to the digital version of the label, which can be printed at home or through a professional printing service. You can also request physical copies from your consultant for an additional fee.

3. Can I customize the "New Mini Catalog Label for Open House" with my own information?

Yes, you can customize the label with your name and contact information. This will allow potential customers to easily get in touch with you for orders or more information about the products featured in the mini catalog. Your consultant can assist you with personalizing the label.

4. Are there any specific guidelines for using the "New Mini Catalog Label for Open House"?

Yes, there are a few guidelines to keep in mind when using the label. The label should not be altered or changed in any way, and should always be used in its entirety. The label should also not be used for any other purpose besides promoting the new mini catalog at open house events. If you have any questions about usage, please consult with your consultant.

5. How effective is the "New Mini Catalog Label for Open House" in attracting customers?

The "New Mini Catalog Label for Open House" has been proven to be highly effective in drawing attention to the new products and specials in the mini catalog. It is eye-catching and informative, making it a great tool for promoting at open house events. Many customers have reported an increase in sales and interest after using the label.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Suzy Englert
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • mspibb