• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Labels for Mini Catalog Invites

I hadn't looked at the details, I thought maybe it was another number but still 6 to a page. I've noticed that Avery does that....So I have the correct labels now, but I'm having a hard time with the ones on CC. Everything is perfect except for my website. The font size is larger than the other lines and my full site name doesn't fit. :( Is there anyway to adjust this?Yes! You can adjust the font size in the "Page Setup" section of the "Print" tab of your Word document.
babywings76
Gold Member
I haven't done these in a while. What size label do you use? Do you do the ones on CC and mail them w/o an envelope or do you use another type of label and do it in an envelope? Anyone have a template they use and what label # it is?

I've done a couple different things in the past and just am not sure which way I want to do things now. I haven't done the ones on CC yet. Also, formatting is always an issue it seems. So if you have a file you'd be willing to share, I'd sure appreciate it! :D Thanks!

I use the ones on CC - and use the label size that they call for - I get them (And all of my labels) very inexpensively at labelsonline.com

For formatting, I never have any problem as long as I remember to click OFF the little tab that says "fit this to the page"....choose no formatting when you print and it works great!

Okay, thanks! I'll try it out! So do you close the mini w/ the label plus add a piece of tape and mail it out as is, or do you pop yours in an envelope?

I put mine in an envelope. Faster and safer than all that taping. :)

I don't bother to close the catalog with the label, I just slap it on the back.

I typed them into Word because I could never get them to print correctly. I have the added option of being able to edit any wording I want. I have never had a problem using just that label to close the mini cat and not tape the other two sides.

I use the Avery 5164 size (6 to a page) labels.

Attachments

• Mini Catalog stickers word.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 763
Thank you! And doesn't it just figure that the labels I have are 5163. :( Guess I need to run out to the store.

I just use the label to close it -- no problem. Thanks for attaching your label. I always wanted the option of adding a little more, like bring a guest.

Sandi

the 5163 may work, try it first. Now that you have a Word document, you can probably make it fit.

They are 10 to a page. I bought these a while ago and put them on the backs of my catalogs when I didn't have a stamp. I also used these on the front of the minis before, but I really wasn't happy with them that way. I have the 30 on a sheet size that I can do, but they are so small for the mini.

OK, I hadn't looked at the details, I thought maybe it was another number but still 6 to a page. I've noticed that Avery does that....

So I have the correct labels now, but I'm having a hard time with the ones on CC. Everything is perfect except for my website. The font size is larger than the other lines and my full site name doesn't fit. :( Is there anyway to adjust this?

babywings76 said:
So I have the correct labels now, but I'm having a hard time with the ones on CC. Everything is perfect except for my website. The font size is larger than the other lines and my full site name doesn't fit. :( Is there anyway to adjust this?

Hmmm, that's weird - because when I do it, it automatically shrinks the font to fit the line. (I have a LONG website name - not the brightest move I've made.:eek:)

I decided that I liked what was printed on our mini catalogs this season and it's a shame to cover it with an invitation sticker, so I added that to my invitation labels!! Thought someone else might like them too. Thank you to whoever planted the seed that since I had a word document, I could adapt the labels a bit ;) Don't know why I didn't think of that myself:D

Attachments

• Mini Catalog Invites SS 2011 cs gowo.doc
    52.5 KB · Views: 532
Thanks for sharing. I don't use these for my invite with minis that are mailed (full paper insert) but i do give the host mini's with a label on them to hand out (or sometimes post cards with the same label).

Thanks again!

What are "Labels for Mini Catalog Invites"?

"Labels for Mini Catalog Invites" are pre-printed adhesive labels that can be used to address and label invitations for a mini catalog event. They are designed to save time and effort compared to handwriting each label individually.

How do I use "Labels for Mini Catalog Invites"?

To use "Labels for Mini Catalog Invites", simply peel off the backing and stick the label onto the envelope or invitation. Make sure to align the label properly to ensure it is straight and centered. You can then write in the recipient's address or any additional information on the label as needed.

What size are "Labels for Mini Catalog Invites"?

The size of "Labels for Mini Catalog Invites" may vary depending on the brand or manufacturer. However, they are typically designed to fit standard envelope sizes and are smaller than regular mailing labels. It is best to check the product description or packaging for the exact measurements.

Can "Labels for Mini Catalog Invites" be customized?

Yes, some "Labels for Mini Catalog Invites" can be customized with your own design or text. However, this may come at an additional cost and may require a minimum order quantity. It is best to check with the manufacturer or supplier for customization options.

Are "Labels for Mini Catalog Invites" reusable?

No, "Labels for Mini Catalog Invites" are meant for one-time use only. They are not designed to be reused as the adhesive may not be strong enough after being peeled off. It is recommended to purchase new labels for each event or invitation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • KBender295
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • smilesarepriceless