• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Probs W/Fillable Guest Form and Mini-Cat Invite

In summary, the person is having trouble with two PC fillable forms - the Guest Address List and the Mini-Catalog Invitation. They are experiencing issues with the fields bouncing around in the Guest Address List and the text appearing in the wrong direction in the Mini-Catalog Invitation. They have tried troubleshooting by adjusting settings in Adobe Reader and downloading a new version, but are still unable to use the forms. They are seeking help and suggestions for potential solutions, such as reaching out to the creator of the forms or searching for similar forms online.
esavvymom
Staff member
I just downloaded both of the PC fillable forms - the Guest Address List, and the Mini-Catalog Invitation. I saved them to my PC, opened them in my Adobe (vers 8.1.2). With the Guest Address List, when I tab to the next field, it bounces all over the place, not from field to field. I'll start at the top of the page, then tabs to somewhere in the middle near the bottom, etc.

With the Mini-catalog invitation label, the text is going the WRONG direction. The page is laid out in a "landscape" mode, but the text is like it's set up for Portrait. I've used the Mini-cat invitation before, but now it's all funky...and that's after downloading a new one.

I can't figure either one of these out and really wanted to use them!
HELP?

It sounds like there may be an issue with the settings of your Adobe Reader. Try going to Edit > Preferences, then select the "Documents" tab. Choose the setting that says "Choose how the document is displayed in the window" and make sure it is set to "Single Page Continuous". Then click OK. If that doesn't work, you may need to reinstall Adobe Reader. You can download the latest version from the official Adobe Reader website.

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the fillable forms. Have you tried reaching out to the creator of the forms for assistance? It's possible that there may be an issue with the forms themselves, so it would be best to contact the creator directly for help. If you're unable to get in touch with them, you could also try searching for similar forms online or using a different program to open them. Hopefully you'll be able to find a solution soon so you can use the forms successfully. Good luck!

What is a fillable guest form and mini-cat invite?

A fillable guest form is a type of form that can be filled out electronically, usually for events such as weddings or parties. A mini-cat invite is a smaller version of the invitation that can be used for informal events or as a reminder for guests.

How do I create a fillable guest form?

To create a fillable guest form, you can use a program like Adobe Acrobat or an online form builder tool. These tools allow you to create fields that guests can fill out electronically, and the form can be saved and printed for future reference.

What should I include in a fillable guest form?

A fillable guest form should include information such as the event date, location, RSVP instructions, and any other necessary details for guests. You can also include fields for guests to fill out their names, contact information, and any dietary restrictions or special requests.

How do I send out a mini-cat invite?

A mini-cat invite can be sent out via email or social media platforms. You can also print them out and hand them out to guests in person. Make sure to include all the necessary details and information in the mini-cat invite.

What do I do if I am having problems with my fillable guest form or mini-cat invite?

If you are experiencing issues with your fillable guest form or mini-cat invite, you can try troubleshooting the issue or reaching out to the program or tool's support team for assistance. You can also consider using a different form builder tool or seeking help from a professional designer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • LazyEyelids
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
divaclix62
  • MrsDuncan