• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Increase Catalog Orders with Avery Labels!

In summary, the "Increase Catalog Orders with Avery Labels!" program is a partnership between Pampered Chef and Avery to help independent consultants increase their catalog orders. Participants can sign up on the Pampered Chef website and access customizable Avery labels for their catalogs. These labels can be easily printed using any standard printer and do not require any special software or equipment. The labels make it easier for customers to browse and place orders, resulting in a more convenient shopping experience. While there is no cost to participate in the program, participants can choose to purchase pre-printed labels from Avery for a fee. Otherwise, the customizable labels can be downloaded and printed for free using Avery's design tool.
ksmedic
My hosts were giving me back all these extra postcards and I didn't know what to do with them since they weren't always the same design. So.... I used the large Avery Label like for the mini catalogs. I changed it and I use it for my Catalog shows. It has really increased my online orders for catalog shows and helps guests remember when the catalog show is closing!
It's even ok if the prior host filled out the invite....I just put the label over it all anyway!

care to share the label?

Sorry Debbie...I just figured out how to share the label by making it into a PDF...sorry but sometimes I'm computer challenged.

Attachments

• catalog label.pdf
    143.4 KB · Views: 521
That's great!!!!!!

Very nice, Kelly. Thanks for sharing!

What is the "Increase Catalog Orders with Avery Labels!" program?

The "Increase Catalog Orders with Avery Labels!" program is a partnership between Pampered Chef and Avery, a leading manufacturer of labels, to help independent consultants increase their catalog orders. It provides consultants with customizable Avery labels to add to their catalogs, making it easier for customers to browse and place orders.

How do I participate in the "Increase Catalog Orders with Avery Labels!" program?

To participate in the program, simply sign up on the Pampered Chef website. Once registered, you will have access to customizable Avery labels that you can use in your catalogs. You can also purchase pre-printed labels directly from Avery.

Do I need any special software or equipment to use the Avery labels?

No, you do not need any special software or equipment to use the Avery labels. They are designed to be used with any standard printer and can be easily customized using Avery's online design tool.

How will the Avery labels help me increase my catalog orders?

The Avery labels make it easier for customers to browse and place orders from your catalogs. By adding labels with product information and order forms, customers can easily mark their desired items and submit their orders. This eliminates the need for customers to write down product information or contact you separately to place an order, resulting in a more streamlined and convenient shopping experience.

Is there a cost to participate in the "Increase Catalog Orders with Avery Labels!" program?

There is no cost to participate in the program. However, if you choose to purchase pre-printed labels directly from Avery, there may be a cost associated with that. Otherwise, the customizable labels can be downloaded and printed for free using Avery's design tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Spring
  • Melissa78