• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Some Leap Year Shopping Deals? Check Out My Sale!

In summary, Crystal Wiese is having a Leap Year Sale where you can get discounts on items in her catalog that are $28 or $29. You can also take advantage of shipping Direct and receive a free cinnamon or caramel sprinkle when you spend $60. You can also schedule your own cooking or catalog show and receive an extra $29 in free products when the show is closed. There are also retiring items that are going to run out soon, so please contact her to get on the list.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Here's what I've gotten together for my Leap Year Sale. Let me know what you think.

I'm having a sale to celebrate LEAP YEAR! This sale is only valid Today (Thursday, Feb. 28th) and Tomorrow (Friday, Feb. 29th)! You will need to place your orders through me either via phone or e-mail to receive any of the specials listed below. I hope that you take advantage of these great specials!

Take $4 off any item in the catalog that is $28 or $29!

Direct shipping (your order comes to your house!) is just $4!

When you spend $60, you will receive a FREE Cinnamon or Caramel Sprinkle. You can receive a 2nd one for $2.29! Check out more details at mywebsite - directly to Feb Guest Speical

Schedule your own Cooking or Catalog Show for March & receive an extra $29 in FREE products when we close your show*! Want to see the March Specials? Visit my website at: mywebsite - directly to March Guest Special

You can take advantage of these specials during 2/28 & 2/29 only! Please feel free to forward this to everyone you know! Remember you need to contact me via phone or e-mail to take advantage of these specials. I look forward to talking to you!

Your Pampered Chef(r) consultant,
Crystal Wiese
Contact Info

That sounds great! Good luck with that!

Do you think it will generate any sales though? Are the offers 'GREAT' enough?

I love this idea and am going to do it myself. The only problem I see is that there are only 6 things in the catalog that are $28 or $29. So I don't see that as being a "Great" deal.

Now that I have said that though, I'm not sure what to replace it with.

Also, I think I will add something about the discontinued items. Maybe that's it, $4.00 off discontinued items.

I added this:

When you purchase one retiring item, take 5% off. When you purchase two retiring items, take 10% off. When you purchase three or more retiring items, take 15% off! For a list of retiring items, visit website link to last chance news pieceSome of these items are already running low on supply! Please contact me ASAP if you want something on this list!

I have already received two orders since I sent the e-mail @ 11:00. Not much, but still more than I had @ 10! :)

Im going to do this right now! I REALLY want the HWC bowl and I was on track to get it but I accidentally dated a catalog show incorrectly and now I wont get it. Hopefully I can pull together a show and get my bowl! Thank you SO much for the idea!

Well, I sent the email and... nothing! I did get an email back from an old friend who will be in town next week and wanted to meet up, but she didnt want to order. :( I really really want the bowl! If I cant earn it now, can I buy it before May?

ChefClairissa said:
Well, I sent the email and... nothing! I did get an email back from an old friend who will be in town next week and wanted to meet up, but she didnt want to order. :( I really really want the bowl! If I cant earn it now, can I buy it before May?
No you cannot buy it unless you have a show in May.

Well, no luck. Its about 4:30 here and I havent heard from anyone. I guess its not the end of the world that I didnt get the bowl, but I really liked it and I was planning on using it for my daughters 2nd birthday. If anyone is willing to part with theirs, please let me know.

I sent an email offering the host 60% off item to the first 2 people who placed orders - got NADA. The stock market is taking a nose dive, there is a HUGE election this year that a lot of people are panicking about, and the price of gas is approaching $4 - It's the worst year I've had so far :(!

1. What is the Leap Year Sale all about?

The Leap Year Sale is a special promotion that occurs every four years in celebration of Leap Year. This year, Pampered Chef is offering exclusive deals and discounts on select products.

2. When does the Leap Year Sale take place?

The Leap Year Sale will take place on February 29th, which is the extra day in the Leap Year. It will start at midnight and run for 24 hours.

3. Can I use my consultant discount during the Leap Year Sale?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount during the Leap Year Sale. However, the discount will only apply to regular priced items and cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

4. Are all products included in the Leap Year Sale?

No, not all products will be included in the Leap Year Sale. Only select products will have special discounts and deals. These products will be clearly marked on our website and in our catalog.

5. Can I still earn host rewards during the Leap Year Sale?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards during the Leap Year Sale. However, the total amount of your purchase will not count towards your host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
  • ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views