• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jen Hudson's Blue Light Friday Sale: Exciting Deals!

In summary, Jen Hudson is doing a Blue Light Friday sale where the phone and email orders are free between 9-10am, no shipping on orders between 10-11am, a free Twixit Clip combo pack with orders over $20 between 11-noon, a small batter bowl free with orders over $20 between noon and 1pm, and all email orders get a free Season's Best cookbook between 2-3pm. Between 3-4pm, no tax on all phone orders. Between 4-5pm, a free mini serving spatula with every order. Between 6-7pm, have a friend submit an order and your shipping is free.
playful
Hi everyone,

I'm so excited, I just had to post! I am in the midst of my first Blue Light Friday phone and email sale and I'm approaching $400 in orders! This is really great, and lots of fun. I heard from a woman today I haven't seen or heard from in a year and a half! Its nice to know people really do read your newsletter and emails when you send them out. So this is what I did:
Blue Light Friday! Friday, November 10th! Remember the blue light sale at K-mart? Here is my version, which doesn’t lead to anyone physically tackling you for the last of whatever that hour’s special is in aisle 12! Phone or email me your order on that day and take advantage of the hourly specials!

Between 9-10am, no tax on your order!

Between 10-11am, no shipping on your order!

Between 11-noon, a small batter bowl free with your order over $20!

Between noon and 1pm, Free Twixit Clip combo pack with your order!

Between 1pm-2pm, your stone is half price!

Between 2-3pm, all email orders get a Free Season’s Best cookbook!

Between 3-4pm, no tax on all phone orders!

Between 4-5pm, a free mini serving spatula with every order!

Between 6-7pm, have a friend submit an order and your shipping is free!

I am just really thrilled and have no one to tell right now other than my four year old and my three month old and they really don't much care!

Jen Hudson
Independent Future Director
Riverview, New Brunswick
Canada
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/jenhudson

Congratulations! Good Job!

Awesome! I did a Friday Sale once and NO ONE called me!!! LOL
Congrats!! :D

I did a Super Bowl sale and got nadda. Was a mystery show too :(

Congrats! I'm trying something like this the Friday after Tgiving. I hope it goes well!

I don't know how y'all can keep up with your specials changing every hour though. I made mine in 2-3 hour blocks!

So the sale is finished, and the final tally is $452.81 in orders! I am super thrilled with this, especially since it's the sell a thon and I'm working really hard to earn the trip for two to Mexico, I have already earned the trip for one. I printed out a copy of the email I sent everyone and had one copy by the phone and one copy by the computer, it worked out really well. And I had most people drop off their cheques to me this afternoon, which was really great! I think I will definately do this each sell a thon month and maybe at the end of each season, too!

Jen Hudson
Independent Future Director
Riverview, New Brunswick
Canada
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/jenhudson

Congrats Jen on the success of your sale - I've been debating doing one of these the weekend after Thanksgiving - and now I think I probably will do it. Hopefully I can be as successful! Good luck on getting your trip for two.

Gina Miller

Jen, That's awesome! I will have to give something like a try!! :)

Congrats Jen that is great. You must be psyched.

Congrats Jen! I still haven't gotten around to trying this one, maybe some day, I am just never at home long enough.On a side note, you might want to go back and change your posts since you aren't supposed to have your website listed, you can put .../jenhudson and we all know what it is, but you won't be breaking PC's rules.

1. What is Jen Hudson's Blue Light Friday Sale?

Jen Hudson's Blue Light Friday Sale is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef featuring a variety of exciting deals on kitchen and cooking products.

2. When is the Blue Light Friday Sale taking place?

The Blue Light Friday Sale will take place on the Friday immediately following Thanksgiving, also known as Black Friday.

3. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants are eligible for exclusive deals and discounts during the Blue Light Friday Sale. Be sure to check your consultant portal for more details.

4. Can I purchase items from Jen Hudson's Blue Light Friday Sale outside of the United States?

Unfortunately, the Blue Light Friday Sale is only available for customers in the United States at this time.

5. How can I stay updated on the latest deals and promotions for Jen Hudson's Blue Light Friday Sale?

To stay updated on the latest deals and promotions for Jen Hudson's Blue Light Friday Sale, be sure to follow Pampered Chef on social media and sign up for our email newsletter. You can also check our website for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies