• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Now and Save Big with Our Christmas in July Sale!

In summary, Nicki's Fantastic Christmas in July Sale is Monday, July 23, 07. There will be hourly specials and shopping sprees! Hourly Specials 7am-9am--Early Bird Special-25% off your entire order! (For those customers that have hosted a PC show in the past 12 months, you get an additional 10% off). 9am-11am--One Item Special! 35% off one item! 11am-Noon--Creative Cooking! Place an order of $75 or more and get a FREE cookbook of your choice! Noon-1pm--Stone age!! Order at least $60 and get the Small Bar Pan for $10,
nicki25
Silver Member
On another thread somewhere (I can't remember which one that is why I am starting this thread). Anyway, I am having my Christmas in July sale today. I sent out a flyer that had the day broken down into hours and a special for each hour. When I checked my email last night I had 2 orders for people who couldn't order today. My sale started at 7am and I got a call within 45 min. of the sale starting and the lady placed an $150 order, plus she wants to host a catalog show for September to get cookware at 60% off. I am so excited!:D :D :D :D I hope the rest of the day goes like this.

Wow! Super for you! I thought about doing something like this, but didn't I'm a bit away from the $3000 mark and didn't think it would push me over. I still may though. Good luck with it!!

That is fantastic! Keep us posted!

That is great, may today be a great success for you.

Ok I finished my Christmas in July sale for today and it is sitting at $614. I am very excited about this. I have a couple of other people that I need to call because they had said that they were going to order and I didn't hear from them today. I also got 2 bookings and maybe a 3rd. It won't get me to the $3,000 for the month but it will get me closer to the cruise.:) :)

Nicki~

Congratulations! That is a great total for your sale!!

That's terrific! Did you mail out flyers or email them, out of curiousity?

I emailed the flyers the monday before the sale. Then I sent the flyers again as a reminder the day before the sale. I think I might have handed a couple out, but most of the people that called were ones that had recieved them through email. A couple orders that I got were from past guests or hosts from a few years ago. I got one order from a girls how has been a host a couple times starting with the year I started (7 years ago). It's nice knowing that some people want to keep the same consultant over the years.

Could you attachyour flyer please, I would ver much like to see it :eek:)

Congrats on having a successful "xmas in july" show. Way to go.

flyers:)
nicki25 said:
I emailed the flyers the monday before the sale. Then I sent the flyers again as a reminder the day before the sale. I think I might have handed a couple out, but most of the people that called were ones that had recieved them through email. A couple orders that I got were from past guests or hosts from a few years ago. I got one order from a girls how has been a host a couple times starting with the year I started (7 years ago). It's nice knowing that some people want to keep the same consultant over the years.
Please send me an attachment about the flyers. I am very interested, and would like to see your flyers

If you do a search in the files on christmas in july you'll find a number of flyers.

Sorry it took so long to get this flyer on here. Life has been crazy. Here is what I had on my flyer: Save Big!! Set your kitchen timer or alarm clock or both! and dial in...
Nicki's Fantastic Christmas in July Sale is Monday, July 23, 07. Here is how it works and why it's fantastic! There will be hourly specials and shopping sprees!
Hourly Specials
7am-9am--Early Bird Special-25% off your entire order! (For those customers that have hosted a PC show in the past 12 months, you get an additional 10% off).
9am-11am--One Item Special! 35% off one item!
11am-Noon--Creative Cooking! Place an order of $75 or more and get a FREE cookbook of your choice!
Noon-1pm-Stone age!! Order at least $60 and get the Small Bar Pan for $10, the Medium Bar Pan for $15 or the Large Bar Pan for $20.
1pm-2pm--Nap time! Email me and recieve 20% off.
2pm-3pm--Save 15% on any order!
3pm-4pm--All orders placed during this hour will recieve a FREE Season's Best Cookbook.
4pm-6pm--Rush Hour!! 10% discount on your entire order!
6pm-8pm--Thrifty Spenders! Book a show when you order this hour and recieve 25% more in FREE products at your show.
Do you know there are only 156 days till Christmas?? Start your shopping now. Don't be stressed during the holiday season. I appreciate your business and I am here to help you with recipes and products ideas any time. Without you, I'd have no business in the kitchen.

I didn't save my flyer on the computer so that is why I couldn't attach it. I just got some christmas paper and formed it to fit on there and then made copies for the ones I handed out. The ones that I emailed, I just printed it out on word and then made every other line red and green and sent that as an attachment. I have found in the past with my customers that if I only offered something like 15% no one responded. But, when I started to offer 25% off then I have always had enough respond for at least a $500 show. I got most of the wording for the flyer from other flyers on here and then just made it my own. Thanks for all the great help!!

Sounds great!!!

So when you did this sale did you pay the % off out of pocket or how did it work?

1. What items are included in the Christmas in July Sale?

The Christmas in July Sale includes a wide variety of Pampered Chef products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and entertaining items. You can save big on popular items such as our stoneware, food choppers, and grill pans.

2. How much can I expect to save during the Christmas in July Sale?

Savings will vary depending on the specific items you purchase. However, you can save up to 50% on select products during the Christmas in July Sale.

3. Can I use other discounts or promotions during the Christmas in July Sale?

No, the Christmas in July Sale cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or apply any available credits to your purchase.

4. How long does the Christmas in July Sale last?

The Christmas in July Sale typically runs for the entire month of July. However, specific start and end dates may vary depending on your location and consultant. Be sure to check with your consultant for the exact dates of the sale.

5. Do I have to attend a party or host a party to take advantage of the Christmas in July Sale?

No, you do not have to attend or host a party to shop the Christmas in July Sale. You can shop online or contact your consultant directly to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Kjurich
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PCJenni